Individual cameras for wedding reception

Options
Hi All,

I am looking for some disposable cameras for the tables at my wedding reception - just wondering where the cheapest are that anyone has seen? The cheapest I've seen so far were £3 each at In-Store.

Thanks for any advice!

Allie

PS: I live in Milton Keynes, by the way!
£160 in £2 coins saved so far!
Wedding went off ok (phew!), saving up for autumn holiday and house move now!

Comments

• 1012donna
    1012donna Posts: 11,517 Forumite
    Options
    I've seen them in my local Poundland. I don't think you'll get them any cheaper than that!! Good Luck!!
    Murphy's No More Pies Club Member No. 68
  • nicoledwards
    Options
    We got married 3 years ago but I bought a set with prepaid developing from Argos - they don't have those any more but they do have a set at £12.99 for 5 which isn't bad - http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5602348.htm
    Proud Mummy to DS born 13/05/2006 & expecting DD 06/07/2010
  • cheekymole
    cheekymole Posts: 3,416 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Home Bargains have the ones with flash for £1.99 and they are all groovy colours and patterns too although not sure if you have Home Bargains in MK
    I haven't got one!
  • hankc35
    hankc35 Posts: 524 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    http://www.disposablecamerashop.co.uk/products.asp?cid=17

At the bottom of the page they have them for £3.50 each, but this includes processing?
  • allie226
    allie226 Posts: 32 Forumite
    Options
    They're all brilliant suggestions! Thank you all very much! I knew you'd have some great ideas!

Allie
    xx
    £160 in £2 coins saved so far!
    Wedding went off ok (phew!), saving up for autumn holiday and house move now!
  • purplepurple
    purplepurple Posts: 641 Forumite
    Options
    Confetti are doing them for £3 up until 30th April - special offer a friend of mine used these and they were very good...... :D
  • Counting_Pennies_2
    Options
    Be warned, I got mine from Confetti, they offered a money off processing deal.

I will never ever recommend them. They lost my photos and had the cheek to try to blame me. It was only when I proved they had banked my cheque that they accepted they had gone missing internally, but absolutely no compensation or even an apology was forthcoming.

I would buy them cheaply on the high street, but make sure you get them processed locally, where they aren't taken off site.

Saving a couple of £s isn't worth the informal memory snaps I have lost
  • mandi
    mandi Posts: 11,932 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    Pleeeese dont use Poundland cameras... the films dont develop.. Tesco value ones are brill.... use them all the time, never lost a print....

Mandi
  • KizzyK_2
    KizzyK_2 Posts: 993 Forumite
    Options
    Not as cheap as the others listed on here but 'click photo' do a camera at 5.99 with processing :)
    :j Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus :j

• AuctionMan_2
    Options
    Matalan do them at £2.50 each....

Usually by the tills.
    EBay is the holy grail of Auction Sites, use it to clear your unwanted items and generate you some income to spend on whatever you want. Just don't get addicted like me :)

20p Savers Club = £36.00 :j 1p, 2p & 5P TIN = £10.89 :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport