Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • modelreject
    • By modelreject 13th Sep 19, 10:12 AM
    • 671Posts
    • 44Thanks
    modelreject
    New Kitchen get worktop price down
    • 13th Sep 19, 10:12 AM
    New Kitchen get worktop price down 13th Sep 19 at 10:12 AM
    Hi,

Got a couple of quotes that vary greatly in price. I have breakdowns for material prices etc. I need to get the prices down even more so I need to source some stuff myself. If anyone can help, either if you've sourced stuff yourself or if you are an installer that would be greatly appreciated. The kitchen needs to be of good quality so I know some people will say choose a different material etc but this is what we like and are set on it.

1. Siletone quartz worktop. How many different suppliers are there. The quotes varied greatly. We have heard of Constanino near Nutscorner. Anywhere else?

Thanks,
    M
Page 1
    • KiwiCoop
    • By KiwiCoop 13th Sep 19, 6:14 PM
    • 78 Posts
    • 44 Thanks
    KiwiCoop
    • 13th Sep 19, 6:14 PM
    • 13th Sep 19, 6:14 PM
    Exorna Kitchens in Coleraine did our Silestone worktop, as well as the kitchen.
    • modelreject
    • By modelreject 13th Sep 19, 10:05 PM
    • 671 Posts
    • 44 Thanks
    modelreject
    • 13th Sep 19, 10:05 PM
    • 13th Sep 19, 10:05 PM
    Thanks. I will check them out
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

432Posts Today

5,141Users online

Martin's Twitter