Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • dbrookf
    • By dbrookf 26th Apr 18, 4:14 PM
    • 450Posts
    • 475Thanks
    dbrookf
    Free postage for charitable items?
    • 26th Apr 18, 4:14 PM
    Free postage for charitable items? 26th Apr 18 at 4:14 PM
    Is anyone aware of any company that would be able to send a medium-size parcel to Tanzania free of charge for us - we support a charity over there and before we have to raise any money to send our goods we were just wondering if such a thing exists?
Page 1
    • Sarah.o
    • By Sarah.o 31st Aug 18, 11:10 AM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Sarah.o
    • 31st Aug 18, 11:10 AM
    • 31st Aug 18, 11:10 AM
    I’ve looked on google and can’t find anything. Perhaps contact Royal Mail ?
    • Savvy_Sue
    • By Savvy_Sue 1st Sep 18, 12:12 AM
    • 40,162 Posts
    • 37,560 Thanks
    Savvy_Sue
    • 1st Sep 18, 12:12 AM
    • 1st Sep 18, 12:12 AM
    I think in the past some airlines have been willing to take some freight foc, but I suspect this would be much more tightly controlled these days.
    Still knitting!
    Completed: TWO adult cardigans, 3 baby jumpers, 3 shawls, 1 sweat band, 3 pairs baby bootees, 2 sets of handwarmers, 1 Wise Man Knitivity figure + 1 sheep, 2 pairs socks, 3 balaclavas, multiple hats and poppies, 3 peony flowers, 4 butterflies ...
    Current projects: pink balaclava (for myself), seaman's hat, about to start another cardigan!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

362Posts Today

4,212Users online

Martin's Twitter