Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Jenny
    • By MSE Jenny 12th Mar 13, 12:08 PM
    • 1,243Posts
    • 3,576Thanks
    MSE Jenny
    Sell your gold - guide discussion
    • 12th Mar 13, 12:08 PM
    Sell your gold - guide discussion 12th Mar 13 at 12:08 PM
    Hi

This is the discussion thread for the

Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.
Page 6
    • dizco
    • By dizco 31st May 19, 12:49 PM
    • 33 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    dizco
    Selling Gold
    Hi All

Hope this is the most appropriate place for this.

I have some gold (mainly jewellery) that I'd like to sell, and wondered if anybody had some tips on places to visit and how to get the best deal.

I'm based in Manchester.

Many thanks, Chris
    • Topiary
    • By Topiary 31st May 19, 5:28 PM
    • 110 Posts
    • 82 Thanks
    Topiary
    Check out Hatton Garden Metals

Review thread on this very forum

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2084905
    • realshannon
    • By realshannon 20th Jul 19, 9:25 AM
    • 231 Posts
    • 109 Thanks
    realshannon
    I havent used them yet but have got a pack from Vintage Cash Cow. they seem to be popular and I have been impressed by the service so far. The people I have spoken to have been v professional. I have 2 gold rings to send off, I have had a cash price from a local jewellery shop. They have said if you dont like the price they offer, they send it back. they provide you with a tracked pre paid label. get the pack or look on the website to see what you think. i will post back once I have actually got the parcel off etc
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

37Posts Today

3,805Users online

Martin's Twitter