Wilkinsons Thread

Comments

• I bought my Hinari Slow Cooker from Wilkinsons, £12. Bargain, saved me pounds in cheaper, tastier meals.
    keep smiling,
    chinagirl x
  • Thought I'd post again to keep this thread up there.

On monday in my local wilkinsons they had alot of packs of Cif cleaning wipes reduced to about 50p I think, must be the end of the stock because they were just on a shelf end with red stickers on them

Noticed Sanex deodorant was only 84p a can, cheaper than Asda etc
    Just me, in my own little world

• Just ordered the Little Tikes Cosy Coupe online for £35.
    They are £50 in mothercare.
  • I love Wilko's range of photo frames. Never go anywhere else!
  • What a great thread, thanks OP for starting it.

I bought a Wok yesterday as the one we had practically had no bottom left in it!

Anyway it was a bargain price of £3.47! It's 28cm size and they have two available at the same price, the one I got was the one with "Casa" branding on it which has a more robust looking base. It looks to be great quality and has some new Xylan coating. Time will tell how well it performs...

Has anyone tried their frying pans? They have one with a lid for £9.99 which I'd like to get but just wondering how well they clean and last with use

Many thx
  • Fire_Fox
    Fire_Fox Posts: 26,026 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    The Green Sack recycled/ British dustbin bags, around £2.50 for 50, and really sturdy plus bamboo cloths in biodegradable packaging, around £1.50 for 2, which is cheaper than Tesco.
    Declutterbug-in-progress.⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⭐️⭐️
  • Ellidee
    Ellidee Posts: 6,216 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. William James
  • Garnier Summer Body 250ml- £1.97 (half price), I payed £5 in a different store for this last week! So good price if you use often like me!
  • I love Wilkinsons for garden stuff like seeds, seed trays, pots etc. I buy my compost in Morrisons usually, and so I very rarely need to get anything from the local garden centres which are generally overpriced (and often full of non-garden related tat)
    DFW no.554 - Proud to be dealing with my debts :T
    DAVID TENNANT CAN PROBE ME WITH HIS SONIC SCREWDRIVER ANYTIME...:A
    FLYING THE FLAG FOR THE CAMBRIDGE BOOTS TARTS :happyhear
  • Emuchops
    Emuchops Posts: 799 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Regina Chamomile toilet rolls-4 for 97p-usually £1.99. Very good-thick and strong.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure