Free swarovski bracelet worth £40!

2»

Comments

• Recieved mine today, not worth the £3.99 p&p and it would have been less than a £1 to post, well done to all those that got a refund
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,298 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    was always "Swarovski style" not proper swarovski
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • Browntoa wrote: »
    was always "Swarovski style" not proper swarovski

I did understand that but it is tiny and looks quite cheap, i would have happily paid a £1 for it for granddaughter but no more than that
  • Good Afternoon,

I purchased this necklace from RedCarpetJewellers. It was the sale item advertised on the MSE site (free + £3.99 delivery instead of £40).
    This is the first time I've ever had issues with anything advertised on the MSE site, however I have had no item delivered - it was due on the 14th October. I have chased the company multiple times, however have had no response. How can I deal with this please?

Thanks in advance,

Hannah
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,888 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    danntian90 wrote: »
    Good Afternoon,

I purchased this necklace from RedCarpetJewellers. It was the sale item advertised on the MSE site (free + £3.99 delivery instead of £40).
    This is the first time I've ever had issues with anything advertised on the MSE site, however I have had no item delivered - it was due on the 14th October. I have chased the company multiple times, however have had no response. How can I deal with this please?

Thanks in advance,

Hannah

Unfortunately this post is over a year old and as you can see by some of the comments, people have had some trouble.

You need to do a PayPal claim or chargeback if you paid by card.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure