Meerkat Movies

Comments

• penguingirl
    penguingirl Posts: 1,397 Forumite
    Signed up- cost £2.03 for travel insurance. My account worked straight away- just chose my product and the company and it says my membership will expire 31st October 2016. Perfect for James Bond next week on my holiday :)
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    lisyloo wrote: »
    It's every Tuesday & wednesday (once per week) for a whole year.
    You have to obtain a new code each week.

You get the code via the phone app or the meerkat movies website.
  • Hi everyone.! I too received a code for the Meerkat Movies at the cinema.
    Check it out: I had booked new car insurance 5 months ago through the comparethemarket.com, so I still I received a code! It will give me two for one tickets every week until mid April. Result. Thanks Martin.
  • Took out one day insurance yesterday morning. Code activated his morning. Superb
  • Help Please, Took a travel policy out on the 29th Oct, still not able to activate:(
    Anyone have a direct phone number, Please, Thanks
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Help Please, Took a travel policy out on the 29th Oct, still not able to activate:(
    Anyone have a direct phone number, Please, Thanks

Send an email
  • JBond007
    JBond007 Posts: 28 Forumite
    Does anyone have a code for tonight?

I am happy to repay the favour next week.

Thank you so much in advance.
  • Travel insurance purchased 2/11 for £2.02 - app all active and working :):)
  • I took out a travel policy in June and was able to successfully activate my membership and get codes on my phone app. But I haven't actually used it until now -- I'm planning a trip to the cinema later today.

But when I tried to get a code on my phone today, it says I haven't made a qualifying purchase, even when I entered my policy details and number. :-/

I've emailed Meerkat Movies customer services, but they said they're experiencing a high volume of queries at the moment.

Does anyone have a valid code for today that they wouldn't mind sharing with me? I'll pay it back when I get this problem sorted out. Thank you very much. :)
  • tichols
    tichols Posts: 11 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 13 November 2015 at 12:37PM
    The terms and conditions have changed. Travel insurance no longer qualifies. I discovered this after I purchased insurance and could not activate my movies. Looks like I will be doing an energy switch instead/ as well!!

UPDATE!!

Looks like I was wrong. Sorry.

"We have had a technical issue causing some customer's a problem when trying to activate their membership.! I'm pleased to say the problem has now been fixed."

My membership has now been activated. Hooray!!

Thanks to those who helped.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure