Party Plan

Comments

• Peter_Pan
    Peter_Pan Posts: 791 Forumite
    Has anyone tried holding an online party on facebook or elsewhere? Would love to hear your experiences and any tips or ideas you have please.

Debbie
    We love what we are doing and we love why we're doing it!!
  • lauz8726
    lauz8726 Posts: 23 Forumite
    does anyone know if peggy and minnie are still going please?i have searched for them but can only find them on ebay :/

thank you in advance
  • gb12345
    gb12345 Posts: 3,055 Forumite
    Spam by MADDIELAW reported.
  • gb12345
    gb12345 Posts: 3,055 Forumite
    edited 4 June 2013 at 2:40AM
    MADDIELAW wrote: »
    My post is not SPAM. The website for Tropic SPAMMERS is: www.tropicSPAMcare.com

IT IS A GENUINE PARTY PLAN COMPANY

Multiple posts about the same "business", which you have an interest in (you were even trying to build your downline in the other post) - that is SPAM.
  • lincroft1710
    lincroft1710 Posts: 17,609 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    gb12345 wrote: »
    Spam by MADDIELAW reported.

ditto.....
    If you are querying your Council Tax band would you please state whether you are in England, Scotland or Wales
  • LushesFaith
    LushesFaith Posts: 101 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I am thinking of joining mary kay. this thread all I found on it. As I am going to self employed I just want to have a few self emp ventures on the go. I also like the thought of scentsy. Will be doing more research though
    To make money work for me
    To save and do great things with the family
  • I am thinking of joining mary kay. this thread all I found on it. As I am going to self employed I just want to have a few self emp ventures on the go. I also like the thought of scentsy. Will be doing more research though

I don't know much about Mary Kay, but I would definitely consider Scentsy. I've been a consultant with them for just under 2 years now and I love it! The commission is great, they run incentives which are achieveable, there are no crazy targets to hit and the fragrances are to die for! I work part time in another job, and I'm a busy mum to a little boy of 4, but I still manage to do really well with Scentsy as it fits around me. x
  • elsjac
    elsjac Posts: 13 Forumite
    Well I found my way here by searching for Scentsy on the forums, I've been considering joining for a while now. Thank you Miss Wetwipe, to hear someone actually say such positive things about the company is reassuring! I also work part time and have a 4 yo boy and 20 month girl at home, would be nice to have the extra pocket money! And I love their fragrances! When you say there are no crazy targets to hit do you mean there are NO targets (as in compulsory ones) or are there targets but they're not stupidly high? Thanks.
    Comping Since 2011.
    Wins so far:
    £100 Mastercard Gift card.
    'Spot' the Dog DVD Collection
  • If anyone has been considering joining Scentsy then January is definitely the month to do it. For new consultants who join this month they are waiving the shipping fee of £9. The starter kit contains everything you need to get you started with your business and contains around £200 worth of products and business supplies... PLUS - if you manage to sell £500 worth of products in your first 15 days as a consultant, they will send you £300 worth of top selling Scentsy products for FREE!!!!!!

The only criteria to remain an active consultant is to place at least one £150 order every 3 months... And if you do decide to stop, the kit is yours to keep!
  • My niece is going to marry in 2 months. They are preparing now wedding reception. While looking at them, I realized it's quite simple to organizing it well and not spend fortune. They didn't hire wedding planner. They do everything by their own. They ordered amazing labels for all beverages. When saw those labels for the first time I couldn’t imagine they aren’t expensive. On Bottle Your Brand's website, you can easily create your own labels. My niece also hired special babysitters to take care of all babies during wedding reception and organize some games for toddlers. They didn’t want spend a lot of money on wedding. They wanted focus more on the magical time during tying the knot. I'm sure now it's possible.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure