• jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,090 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Hope DD is better today x
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
  • WannabeFree
    WannabeFree Posts: 4,438 Forumite
    Afternoon, thank you for all your replies and messages.

DD is okay, no more temps just a blocked nose and a tickle this morning.

I did watch Gilmore girls. Going to run out of episodes soon for the 2nd time. Need to find something else or I'll start again for the 3rd time :o

We've spent the morning on homework and things. They are eating lunch so grabbed 5 minutes to have a cuppa. We are going to bake this afternoon to make use of the oven while the chicken cooks. Have already made some coleslaw and things up. Just need to do the chicken and flatbreads.

Hope you all have a good Sunday

x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,243 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Have a good day :) xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • WannabeFree
    Thank you Beanie x

Smalls playing for an hour in their rooms. Have managed to clean the windows downstairs but have given up now. Everything is waiting to go in the oven but it's a bit early. Catching 10 mins with a cuppa.

Need to try and rearrange the appointment with the housing this week. I though it was 2 weeks away yet. How quick is January going?! Everything else has been rearranged.

x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • joeyjimbles
    joeyjimbles Posts: 2,218 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Have you watched the Year in the Life Gilmore Girls episodes? Not that I'm a big fan of them, there are a few things that they included in there that don't make sense to me (not going to say what they are as they might include spoilers). Anyway, its another 8 hours worth if you haven't. And if you still have access to Netflix have you tried Grace and Frankie, another season was added on Friday night. Not one to watch around the smalls as the language and subject matter is definitely 18+ however.
    NF 05.24 £18.00/£00.00 £72.00/£72.00

LD 11.24 £500.00/£335.00 (67%)    INS 12.24 £600.00/£000.00
    Renewal 24 £400.00/£403.00      Renewal 25 £450.00/£065.00 (14%)    
    Avch 08.24 £100.00/£025.00       NPt 12.24 £250.00/£083.00
    FD £3600.00/£1200.00                 X24 £1500.00/£0600.00

• WannabeFree
    I haven't I will start that tonight thank you. Will have a look at Grace and Frankie too

Thank you

x
  • WannabeFree
    Well it turned into a stressful evening. Smalls had dinner all going well. Getting youngest's meds ready I knocked one of the glass bottles out the cupboard and it landed right on my phone and smashed the screen. It still works so no problem. While dealing with all this I burnt the baking :mad: What a waste! Going to have to do some more for pack lunches.

Anyway they are bathed and in bed. I saved the medicine so no need to beg the GP for more. I need to eat some dinner myself and bake some snacks. No fear of being bored tonight :cool: Teach myself for trying to do 100 things at once.

x
  • teafor2
    teafor2 Posts: 3,322 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Good that the medicine bottle didn't break but what a pain the phone screen smashing. As long as it still works that's the main thing I suppose.

Did you have a lot of baking in the oven. You don't have to make a load more stuff do you? x
  • Sorry to read about your stressful evening. Hope not too much damage done to phone and next batch of baking goes ok Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • WannabeFree
    I'm calmer now :o but I wasn't impressed!

Phone works okay just annoyed at myself. Flapjacks, biscuits & fairy cakes :( all well past saving! Not doing all them again. Will just do some biscuits so there is something for in their lunches and do more tomorrow.

Just having a cuppa while my floors dry before I polish them. That's my excuse for being sat doing nothing for 10 minutes :rotfl:

x
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback