Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Jenie
    • By Jenie 16th Apr 18, 7:53 PM
    • 10Posts
    • 2Thanks
    Jenie
    Submitted BR application but think I may have done form wrong
    • 16th Apr 18, 7:53 PM
    Submitted BR application but think I may have done form wrong 16th Apr 18 at 7:53 PM
    I submitted my BR form earlier today and its just dawned on me that I forgot to add a couple of my creditors addresses. Does anyone know if this will cause problems with my application?
Page 1
    • haggis0073
    • By haggis0073 16th Apr 18, 9:09 PM
    • 157 Posts
    • 116 Thanks
    haggis0073
    • 16th Apr 18, 9:09 PM
    • 16th Apr 18, 9:09 PM
    no problems what so ever, when you get the phone call interview just explain to the OR the mistake you made and all will be ok, dont worry
    • Jenie
    • By Jenie 16th Apr 18, 9:29 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Jenie
    • 16th Apr 18, 9:29 PM
    • 16th Apr 18, 9:29 PM
    Thank you so much for your reply and reassurance. I have found so much help by reading posts on here
    • haggis0073
    • By haggis0073 17th Apr 18, 7:34 AM
    • 157 Posts
    • 116 Thanks
    haggis0073
    • 17th Apr 18, 7:34 AM
    • 17th Apr 18, 7:34 AM
    no problem, when i did mine i forgot to add a couple of creditors, but during interview i let them know and they were fine with it
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

129Posts Today

1,290Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @mmhpi: Third time lucky? After being delayed twice, tomorrow MPs are due to debate our #RecoverySpace proposals in parliament. @helen_u?

• Just a quick note. I've been overwhelmed by the strength of support by my campaign to stop facebook fake ads today? https://t.co/KexhjVVznY

• RT @mmhpi: On the eve of tomorrow's #RecoverySpace debate in parliament, we just delivered our 10,000 letters to the Chancellor. People in?

• Follow Martin