Compers Challenge 2018

Options

Comments

• bluesooz
    bluesooz Posts: 7,237 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    no click to wins here either and still only have 60p from Quidco for February. :(

Had our first snow for ages here:

DXDx0qrXcAA0zFQ.jpg
  • mansey
    mansey Posts: 4,584 Forumite
    Options
    bluesooz wrote: »
    no click to wins here either and still only have 60p from Quidco for February. :(

Had our first snow for ages here:

DXDx0qrXcAA0zFQ.jpg

You must live darn sarf we have lots of it oop here :(

Pretty photo though :D
    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.” - Billy Joel
    C2W........718/1000......FB...........526/1000
    IG...........667/1000......MD..........652/1000
    2020 January Challenge
    Simply Media 423/1000
    Winning Moments 85/1000
  • bluesooz
    bluesooz Posts: 7,237 Forumite
    Options
    yep - darn sarf in Kent- we had about 6 inches on the fields but less in the woods. very pretty walking through the woods, glad i didn't have to drive as the roads were a nightmare. we went to the pub for lunch and watched them all get stuck as it's hills both sides to get out the village
  • mansey
    mansey Posts: 4,584 Forumite
    Options
    bluesooz wrote: »
    yep - darn sarf in Kent- we had about 6 inches on the fields but less in the woods. very pretty walking through the woods, glad i didn't have to drive as the roads were a nightmare. we went to the pub for lunch and watched them all get stuck as it's hills both sides to get out the village

My plans for the rest of the week are

1) Walk dogs
    2) Sleep

Blowing a blizzard/sunshine and melting/blowing a blizzard rinse and repeat very odd :eek:

Stay in, keep warm, eat chocolate and drink wine :D
    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.” - Billy Joel
    C2W........718/1000......FB...........526/1000
    IG...........667/1000......MD..........652/1000
    2020 January Challenge
    Simply Media 423/1000
    Winning Moments 85/1000
  • Emmaaar22
    Options
    lucinad wrote: »
    So emmaarr, I see you are a relative newbie, tell us your story to the point....did you join mse specifically to enter comp? (Or perhaps car insurance?) Did you know of the site/forum/thread before joining? (Are you a secret lurker?) How is your challenge going? ( I assume you are on the challenge, not just watching us all fail!), Do you venture into other comp sites?

Go on you saw our thread last year and though....I need to join these amazing people!! That's how it happened right? :p

I was actually a lurker for a while, mainly on the boost your income section. I needed a way to make money to pay off a few debts. My job doesn`t pay great so with a extra income from the things I do to earn money it helps me to pay off every debt I owe now.

I`m very cunning with my money ;) and how to earn it, got my own little non existent shop running where I buy and sell and it is actually working...touchwood. Buying and selling is when you buy something and you sell it on for profit, a great example of this is a couple of weeks ago I saw this dress on Ebay for £9.99 and as you can see it did retail at £99, completely sought after (Although no one has brought it yet) sold out dress and I got it for £9.99 :D. But I don`t buy these things with my own money, with the surveys I do to make money I use that money to buy them (Sometimes dipping into my own bank account). After a while you get a eye for what you want and what`s on trend and everything.

The only reason why i`m doing competitions is because I want to win prizes and sell them on, yes you read that right I sell them on. Jeremy Corbyn is in the bin though (Wasn`t me). Also I had a win from Zalando last year and cause I couldn`t find anything else to buy for myself, I brought something to sell on and it has indeed been sold on now. Also sold the elf t-shirt has been sold and yeah. Also, i`ve just remembered but it`s too buy christmas presents with aswell.

How is my challenge going? Well if I told you I haven`t updated recently would that give you a clue? I was entering the dailies on a daily basis, but it`s too much hassle I can`t be bothered, same with click to wins.

Anything else you would like to know ;).
    2017 Wins - Coco Pops, £100 Amazon voucher, Elf T-shirt, £250 Zalando Voucher and £250 FeelUnique Voucher, private gig concerts
    2018 Wins - Steep xbox game, 2 tangle teezer, Contagion Book, JC Annual, water sports bottle, 10p, 2 cricket tickets, can of fizz, 10p, Ribenia, Johnson baby products
  • Emmaaar22
    Options
    Really heavy snow here in East Anglia in the last hour :D

[STRIKE]I hope I get a day off work [/STRIKE]
    2017 Wins - Coco Pops, £100 Amazon voucher, Elf T-shirt, £250 Zalando Voucher and £250 FeelUnique Voucher, private gig concerts
    2018 Wins - Steep xbox game, 2 tangle teezer, Contagion Book, JC Annual, water sports bottle, 10p, 2 cricket tickets, can of fizz, 10p, Ribenia, Johnson baby products
  • Emmaaar22
    Options
    mansey wrote: »
    Has anyone won a Click to Win Comp this month? :T

Next month is much easier ;)

Win something shiny :D

You know you`ve been entering too many lingerie competitions when the first thought that comes into your head is something no one would expect.

Clue: [STRIKE]Vibrations[/STRIKE]
  • Moneybot
    Moneybot Posts: 10,456 Forumite
    Options
    lucinad wrote: »
    nope none :( very annoying!!!!

yes, shiny is much easier..... and miles easier to manipulate!

I think you have forgotten that "Shiny" was the newts choice and you are going to find it very very very hard to convince her that anything is "shiny" :p
    Rational judgement, now, at this very moment.

Virtuous action, now, at this very moment.
    (Wisdom, Courage, Self-control, Justice)

Willing acceptance - now, at this very moment - of what you can’t change
  • Marg2k8
    Marg2k8 Posts: 5,838 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    No wins on the C2W's (or any other comps for that matter, except for 20p on Quidco) for me this month Not too much snow here (another 'darn sarf').
  • lucinad
    lucinad Posts: 5,274 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Moneybot wrote: »
    I think you have forgotten that "Shiny" was the newts choice and you are going to find it very very very hard to convince her that anything is "shiny" :p

i am extremely persuasive!:rotfl:
    Compers challenge 2024 wins!!!!....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family