MSE Credit Club Login Issues

Options
Hello Folks;

I have been having issues logging into MSE Credit Club lately. I have been trying to log in the last couple of days, but end up with a "validation pending" once it gets to step 3 verification. I have been trying the last couple of days with no luck.

This also happened about a couple of weeks back, magically it worked the second day. This is really frustrating and I'd really appreciate some quick help please.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• MrsTinks
    MrsTinks Posts: 15,241 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    You need to log the issue to the correct email address :) Posting it on an open forum is no guarantee it will be picked up in a timely manner so definitely mail them!
    DFW Nerd #025
    DFW no more! Officially debt free 2017 - now joining the MFW's! :)

My DFW Diary - blah- mildly funny stuff about my journey
  • m4md4ni
    Options
    Thank you - any idea what or where I can find the email address?
  • MrsTinks
    MrsTinks Posts: 15,241 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    On the main page for the credit club... :) Scroll down to the FAQ's it has a contact/feedback option
    DFW Nerd #025
    DFW no more! Officially debt free 2017 - now joining the MFW's! :)

My DFW Diary - blah- mildly funny stuff about my journey
  • MSE_Chris
    MSE_Chris Posts: 200 MSE Staff
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    m4md4ni wrote: »
    Hello Folks;

I have been having issues logging into MSE Credit Club lately. I have been trying to log in the last couple of days, but end up with a "validation pending" once it gets to step 3 verification. I have been trying the last couple of days with no luck.

This also happened about a couple of weeks back, magically it worked the second day. This is really frustrating and I'd really appreciate some quick help please.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Sorry you're seeing this message. We would need to forward this over to Experian to look into. But first, can you please email us at creditclub@moneysavingexpert.com with your full name and the email you registered to the club with.

Many thanks!
  • dieselv2
    Options
    MSE_Chris wrote: »
    Hi,

Sorry you're seeing this message. We would need to forward this over to Experian to look into. But first, can you please email us at creditclub@moneysavingexpert.com with your full name and the email you registered to the club with.

Many thanks!

Unfortunately Chris, Experian won't help with this issue and just post the same stuff on MSE Credit Club such as check your name and address....
    Debt As Of 19/3/2021: £16,973 | Current Debt: £9,322 | 54.9% Repaid
  • Westminster
    Westminster Posts: 1,004 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Savvy Shopper! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    I have the same problem - and still MSE send me an email every month telling me they have updated the score etc etc.
  • MSE_Dan_L
    MSE_Dan_L Posts: 655 MSE Staff
    Options
    Hi Dieselv2 & Westminster

If you're seeing the 'verification pending' message for over 2 days, do let us know. This is something which the team at Experian can sort out - it just means that the manual account review hasn't worked correctly.

Equally, if you've previously had access to your Credit Club account, but are now seeing the failure page, we can ask Experian to take a look at this too.

Unfortunately the one area it can't assist with is if you've always seen the failure page.

I hope that clears things up.
  • AM1985
    Options
    Hello - I've been using your Credit Club page and it's been great. My wife has used it too but has now been locked out of it due to some sort of ID issue with Experian - we know for a fact we've put in the right info on the validation page so something's gone wrong somewhere. The page on the Credit Club does not give us any info as to the next steps - just a bunch of blurb about inputting the address again. The weird thing is that it was working fine until it wasn't. Could you suggest something?
  • Former_MSE_Andrea
    Options
    Hi AM1985

I've asked my Credit Club colleagues to take a look and get back to you on this.
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • MSE_Chris
    MSE_Chris Posts: 200 MSE Staff
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    AM1985 wrote: »
    Hello - I've been using your Credit Club page and it's been great. My wife has used it too but has now been locked out of it due to some sort of ID issue with Experian - we know for a fact we've put in the right info on the validation page so something's gone wrong somewhere. The page on the Credit Club does not give us any info as to the next steps - just a bunch of blurb about inputting the address again. The weird thing is that it was working fine until it wasn't. Could you suggest something?

Hi AM1985,

From time to time, Experian will need to re-verify you as a user to make sure your data remains protected and is not being fraudulently accessed by anyone other than you. This may mean that you could be asked some questions (that only you should know) before you’re able to access your Credit Club dashboard. In some cases where Experian is been unable to verify your identity, you will no longer be allowed to access your Credit Club account.

I understand this may be frustrating to genuine users of the site, but Experian have these controls in place to help mitigate the risk of a fraudster impersonating the true account holder from gaining access to access your financial information.

For now you could try deleting your account and re-registering. You can delete your account using the settings option in the top right corner of the 'failed verification' page.

If you're not able to delete your account, do drop us an email on creditclub@moneysavingexpert.com so we can delete this for you.

I hope you find this helpful.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport