M&S £10 Italian Meal Deal 28th March - 3rd April

Options
sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
One Main, 2 sides and a bottle of wine for £10

http://www.marksandspencer.com/c/food-to-order/in-store-offers?

Mains:
Beef bolognese pasta bake
Italian pasta topped with a meaty beef ragu, creamy bechamel sauce and a mixture of Red Leicester and Cheddar cheese
Chargrilled vegetable pasta bake (V)
Italian pasta with a rich tomato sauce topped with chargrilled peppers, courgettes and red onions, a basil and pine kernel pesto and shavings of mozzarella cheese
Lasagne al forno
Sheets of free range egg pasta layered with a creamy Parmigiano Reggiano bechamel sauce and a rich slow-cooked ragu with beef, pork, tomatoes and red wine
Macaroni cheese (V)
Everyone's favourite, made with specially selected Italian pasta in a rich, creamy mature Cheddar cheese sauce
Beef lasagne
Rich beef bolognese made using a traditional Italian soffritto, then layered between sheets of egg pasta and topped with creamy bechamel sauce and bubbling cheese
Chicken pasta bake
Italian pasta with a rich tomato sauce, topped with succulent pieces of chicken breast, cherry tomatoes, a basil and pine kernel pesto and shavings of mozzarella cheese

Sides:
Santini tomato salad (V)
Santini tomatoes, lettuce and cucumber salad with a French style dressing
Basil & garlic marinated olive selection (V)
A marinated trio of Greek milk and fruity Halkidiki, tangy Amfissa and full bodied Kalamata olives
Baby leaf rocket (V)
Frites (V)
Seasoned potato fries
4 Stonebaked garlic breads (V)
Just heat these stonebaked breads in the oven to melt the deliciously aromatic garlic and parsley butter
Red onion & Fontal cheese pantofola (V)
Made using a slowly fermented dough before topping with sweet red onions and Fontal cheese, then baked in a woodfired oven for a distinctive crisp crust
4 Garlic & parsley ciabatta sticks
Made using a slowly fermented dough then baked in a stonebed oven before finishing with extra-virgin olive oil, garlic and fresh parsley
Ultimate garlic baguette (V)
Made using a slowly fermented dough before baking in a stonebed oven then filling with a vibrant green parsley, shallot and garlic butter

Wines:
Store specific
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure