Get paid to shop - £10 a go!

Comments

• These people also do burton group as well

you get an email to register your interest and you have little time to ok it
    so you really need to be by a computer all the time
  • optique
    optique Posts: 70 Forumite
    A few years ago I worked in a call centre receiving Mystery Shopper questionnaire results down the phone. Madness compared to online self-completion. Asda and Burton group were both clients but it was a different company to this one.

(Payment per visit used to be more generous than £10, though, and travel expenses were refunded too...)
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Edinburghlass_2 Posts: 32,680 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Oscar wrote:
    I did not recieve an e-mail from them. Not even a confirmation of showing interest.So I e-mailed them and asked. I got a reply saying the the shops were now showing what was available. But I still had no password or way of accessing the site,so I telephoned and was given a password and I am now on as a reserve for my local store.
    I typed in the research company name in my search field and it came up with an application form for Arcadia stores too!

Does this mean we are down as reserves for the same stores :rotfl:
  • jap200
    jap200 Posts: 2,033 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    I emailed the company to find out why the Wilkinson stores were not coming up at all on the search and had a quick reply back saying that it is because all the reserve lists are full - shame

I did notice that the Matalan Brighton branch is still available if anyone lives locally.
  • Also jobs going with Retail Eyes . Sign up, and they email you to let you now what stores are available and where. I did a S***** last month, and this month I get to do an ******* flight:D
    I haven't been asked to tell you that I'm the [highlight]Board Drunk[/highlight] for this board. As the night wears on, my posts will become worse, with simple spelling mistakes, inane ramblings, and a blatant disregard for the truth. I have no authority to do anything, so there's no point asking or telling me. If you see me past midnight, please tell me to get my coat and order me a taxi.

Free Ebay Simple Profit/Loss Spreadsheet. PM me for a download link.
  • Westywoodpecker
    Westywoodpecker Posts: 6,512 Forumite
    When you mystery shop it is supposed to be confidential! Therefore you are not suppose to include details like this.
    Now thanks to Tommix & Queen Bear, now Lady Westy of Woodpecker :)
  • TeamMCS
    TeamMCS Posts: 203 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Yeah, where we work mystery shoppers are the differenec between getting 300 quid extra per quart or not. If you fail us, the consiquences can be very high...
  • Macktv
    Macktv Posts: 54 Forumite
    I'm just wondering, do they say how much money you can spend and stuff or what?
    if i had known then what i know now
  • p3gg
    p3gg Posts: 208 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Tried months ago for Wilkos. Twice I think. Nothing.

Shame really, I would've beeen ideal. Critical, picky, grumpy......
  • dastephens
    dastephens Posts: 117 Forumite
    I'v received an email selecting me as a mystery shopper! I had to log in and check if any stores in my region that need visiting. There are no stores listed in the whole of the UK!- so not sure how long have to wait or how often 'visiting slots' become available.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure