Re: Cheap Aftershave (perfume)

Comments

• AliB_3
    AliB_3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    May I just advertise please that I sell the L'Occitane range from my website

https://www.pamperlicious.com at LESS than retail prices...with great success.
  • I've bought lots of perfume from fragrance direct and found it top quality for a much cheaper price than in the shops. I would certainly buy mine from there and not pay the much higher price that the shops charge. I don't care that it is a "tester" as I also bought one of those and it was full and in perfect condition!
    Waddle you do eh?
  • Glad you found this site -
    halfpriceperfumes.co.uk saved my romance - I almost forgot my girlfriends birthday - found this site & her favourite perfume ( Eternity - a gift set for just £11.95 !) and they delivered the next day - priceless to someone like me who works nights.
    :j :j
  • Hi All
    Another superb website for bargain cosmetics, skincare and perfume is https://www.directcosmetics.com
    i have used them many times and they have always been super-efficient.
    they get a lot of top name brands, gift with purchase sets (excellent as gifts!) and tester perfumes, as well as plenty of gift sets etc.
    One of their top bargains at the mo as an example, is adidas mens body spray and shower gel at 99p each, as opposed to the 1.89-2.00 you would be paying in most high street stores.
    Extra money saving tip - i usually ask my friends to let me know of any orders they want as well, so i can divide up the postage!!
  • really cheap fragrances, testers, miniatures, and body products from

https://www.netperfumes.co.uk.

comparitively cheaper than other web sites. also unsual fragrances often difficult to get hold of.

testers specials at £19.95, huge selection
    loads of body products all at £8.95

boxed fragrances really cheap sent beautifully gift wrapped
  • LGDNUFC
    LGDNUFC Posts: 249 Forumite
    ive used https://www.supaperfume.com loads of times, free delivery.reasonable prices
  • I've been subscribing to the moneysavingsexpert site for a while now & it truly has some great tips & does what it says on the tin! This is my first ever post! After reading the posts on cheap fragrance, gave Fragrancedirect a whirl & would highly recommend them. Placed the order for 90 ml Hugo Boss Woman £19.99 plus £1 p&p on a Sun & was delivered on Wed! It's a tester with no lid or packaging but smells perfectly fine so I'm more than happy. !Also spotted my favourite, D&G Light Blue, 100 ml tester, no packaging for £29.99 which is excellent value considering the best I'd previously come across was from Savers for 50 ml @ £22.75. !;D

it's cheaper at https://www.netperfumes.co.uk 100ml tester at £22.95 and boxed 100ml at £32.99
  • hells_2
    hells_2 Posts: 297 Forumite
    Think I'll give Half Price Perfumes a whirl, because at the end of the day, they're based in Didsbury (Manchester) which isn't a million miles from here. I know where the shop is and for us fortunates in Manchester we could always just drop in the shop if we have any problems!

Tip - check the FAQ's of these sites, if their offices are near to you, or they have shops attached to their websites you could save time and hassle of emails/letters by popping in to see them, personally. Accompanied by your 6ft 6 friends ;)
  • toepazz
    toepazz Posts: 131 Forumite
    Was going through Greasy Palm to Fragrance Direct (2.5% cashback), but saw Cosmetics Direct further down the page (4% cashback) so had a look in there. Glad I did as Elizabeth Arden Blue Grass 100ml was £9.50 on FDirect but only £6.99 on CDirect (I wanted 4 so saved another £10). Also JP Gaultier Classique 50ml was £37.50 on FDirect (tester, no lid, no box) and £35.99 on CDirect (fully boxed) - saving another £1.50. Also, postage on FDirect increases the more you order, but is a set amount of £3.95 on CDirect no matter how much you order. Email received to say will be delivered within 3 days
  • toepazz
    toepazz Posts: 131 Forumite
    stuartw101 wrote:
    hi, i remember someone posted a site that gace you a free gift with each item you order, does anyone know what one it is?

Thanks

Was it this one - No 42?
    I just posted something on another part of the site about www.buycosmetics.com - they sent me an email offerring a Free designer fragrance worth £35 with every fragrance or gift set - I ordered a £15.99 fragrance and got a £35 one free. I used UB/94 as a promotion code but I think it is open to all.

I am going to order another 4 fragrances because my understanding of the offer is you get a free one with every product - so I should get 4 freebies!!

Cheap Xmas for me this year. :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport