Poundland Bargain Thread -

Options

Comments

• shell_belle
    shell_belle Posts: 615 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Argyll Street has M&M candles in chocolate and orange.
    Collection 2000 eyeshadows sets of two in a bag.
    Great audio books - the glimmer palace (which I can't recommend enough) and one by Steve Martin.
    :rotfl:Survey Queen/Poundland Fanatic:rotfl:

• StokieBecks
    StokieBecks Posts: 4,997 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Seen today (and purchased 14 of for wedding favours!) a pack of ferrero rocher chocolates with 5 in.

Lovely for a little gift

http://www.poundland.co.uk/product-range/a-z/ferrero-5-pack/
    £2 Savers Club for 2022 #12
  • waddy80
    waddy80 Posts: 1,157 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Seemed to be loads of new makeup in my local today. Rimmel Revlon & collection 2000. Also saw schwarzkopf dark hair dye.

Went in looking for galaxy chocolate but didn't find it.
    Money, money, money, must be funny....in a rich mans world.

• mcculloch29
    mcculloch29 Posts: 4,972 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Books again - a great book for a sports mad Dad for Father's Day. 'Rome 1960 - The Olympics That Changed The World' by David Bradanis, published 2008 in the USA - mine had a sticker saying 'Bargain Books $6.00'.

Gok Wan's 'Work Your Wardrobe'. 2009 hardback book that is £5.99 on Kindle

Away from books, Darlo had a great range of tasteful and kitsch Father's Day bits and pieces.

I picked up a Flash with Febreze 1 litre - when this is used on the kitchen floor it scents the whole house. Lovely.

Good range of Rimmel and Collection 2000 bits and pieces inc. eye-shadow palettes.

An Original Source shower & shampoo gel that I've never seen before, including white clay as an ingredient. I love OS but as I'm trying not to buy toiletries I didn't get it. At £2.49 for OS usually it was a good buy for those who like their range.
    Erma Bombeck, American writer: "If I had my life to live over again... I would have burned the pink candle, sculptured like a rose, that melted in storage." Don't keep things 'for best' - that day never comes. Use them and enjoy them now.
  • cheekylilbint86
    Options
    Schwarzkopf hair dyes in chocolate brown, black and two kinds of blonde.I've bought the chocolate brown one in Wilkinsons for about £4 before and its brilliant xx
  • kitschkitty
    kitschkitty Posts: 3,177 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Got Duck Fresh Discs Refills Marine (2 refill tubes = 12 gel discs) http://www.ocado.com/webshop/product/Duck-Fresh-Discs-Refills-Marine/60406011

Absolute bargain, as we thought we were getting a good deal when we were able to pick up the single packs for £1.99 locally (about £3.49 in supermarkets) - luckily my mum didn't throw away the plungers needed for the refills! :)

Also grabbed a pack of Cif wipes x60, though was tempted to try out the Flash wipes with Febreze.
    A waist is a terrible thing to mind.
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Schwarzkopf hair dyes in chocolate brown, black and two kinds of blonde.I've bought the chocolate brown one in Wilkinsons for about £4 before and its brilliant xx
    Lucky you! I popped into the Stratford (E15) branch this evening in the hope of finding this, unfortunately all there was left was red :( - no offence to redheads of course, it's just that I was after a dark brown / black. I'm on the hunt now...
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • derms
    derms Posts: 245 Forumite
    Options
    Today I got Mr Muscle clog Prevention - £4.00 Mr T's, heinz salad cream squeezy bottle, hellmans mayonaise both approx 400g, kettle ridge crisps, 120gms - 2 packs for £1 and a 24 Pack of Mr Sheens wipes, over £2.00 Mr T.
  • flippin36
    flippin36 Posts: 1,980 Forumite
    Options
    In Poundworld I got Boots colour 10 hair dye. Very pleased with the results too.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback