Google fraud reclaim

Can anyone help me with my quest to reclaim fraudulent payments on their credit card that originate from Google Play Store? My credit card has had to be re-issued due to fraudulent transactions, some of which show as payments to Google Play Store.
I have had zero success when using the page for claiming a refund. When I submit it comes back with "an error occurred". Another link to a page for paypal claims just says "page not found".
This implies to me that google has no interest in helping their customers when their account is compromised as there is no other means of contacting them as far as I can see.
It is a though I was attempting to communicate with some back street start-up rather than a global organisation.

Comments

• Have you gone to the 'Unauthorized Transactions' page to report these transactions and get your money back. You can file a report via this page and they should be able to refund you for these transactions.
  • Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 8,785 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just report the transactions to your bank and ask for them to refund them as fraudulent
  • My problem is actually with the Unauthorised Transaction web page. When I click on Submit it shows the message 'An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.' This is total BS as the real error as shown in the browser console is 404 File Not Found. In other words 'we are not interested in fraud'.
    My bank had to re-issue my credit card earlier in the year and apparently this means they cannot refund these payments, or so they say.
  • Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 8,785 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Complain by phone, post or email
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business