Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Kevinlacon67
    • By Kevinlacon67 24th Sep 19, 11:27 PM
    • 7Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Kevinlacon67
    Never received redundancy or holiday money
    • 24th Sep 19, 11:27 PM
    Never received redundancy or holiday money 24th Sep 19 at 11:27 PM
    Hey there, I was wondering if I could get advice about my pay off matter, I recently won my appeal against unfair dismal, I have worked with my organisation for 8 years, 4 year apprenticeship and 2 2year rolling contracts, I won my appeal on 22 August but never got my job back as contract was up on 26th July, I was due back money from 26th April until 26th
    july, I received my back money only wages I was owed but Iím sure I was due more as they should have gave me redundancy and my Holliday allowance from 1st apri to 26thjuly but they havenít, where do I stand with this situation?
Page 1
    • tacpot12
    • By tacpot12 25th Sep 19, 9:14 AM
    • 2,995 Posts
    • 2,723 Thanks
    tacpot12
    • 25th Sep 19, 9:14 AM
    • 25th Sep 19, 9:14 AM
    Have a read of this:
    https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/work/problems-at-work/employment-tribunals/after-the-employment-tribunal-hearing/
    The comments I post are my personal opinion. While I try to check everything is correct before posting, I can and do make mistakes, so always check official information sources before relying on my posts.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,433Posts Today

7,832Users online

Martin's Twitter