Mystery shopping thread 26 *please read the op first**please no client names or fees

Comments

• Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    MF and TNS payments showing for tomorrow.
  • ISWMLE
    ISWMLE Posts: 76 Forumite
    Hi Shelle Belle, Did you get my PM I sent last week?
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Has anyone worked for a company called Mystery Outsource before? I seem to have signed up to them somewhere along the way and they were desperate, so I picked up a PO visit (the ones GfK used to have) for a decent fee. Just wondered what they're like for paying? Their reporting system was not particularly professional!
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• mrbanjo
    mrbanjo Posts: 275 Forumite
    Wizzbang wrote: »
    Has anyone worked for a company called Mystery Outsource before? I seem to have signed up to them somewhere along the way and they were desperate, so I picked up a PO visit (the ones GfK used to have) for a decent fee. Just wondered what they're like for paying? Their reporting system was not particularly professional!

They offered a decent fee so did a few last week. Waiting to hear back re:payment
  • Louisdf
    Louisdf Posts: 575 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Wizzbang wrote: »
    I was paid the next month following the assignment, on the 30th. This was for a fashion store though (the one now shopped by AQ).
  • ISWMLE
    ISWMLE Posts: 76 Forumite
    Haven't been around lately, but still shopping. December was quiet in this area but did an Eating Company one and got great feedback so was happy with that.

I did 2 on the same day for GR 2 weeks ago, they just show as 'completed' and 'pending payment' I assume as they haven't been in touch all is well? (These were my first for them)

GAP on Thursday - My first! I failed the test the first time - Duh! Im out shopping anyway so no biggie and it's been a long time since I've had one

No shopping next week, I'm off to Gran Canaria :P Hence Thursday shopping.

Gran Canaria is a great holiday spot this time of year. Why not visit the rum making distilliary on the Island, and take a few piccies too, because you won't remember a thing the next day. :beer: Hope you have a great time there.
  • kittygirl20
    kittygirl20 Posts: 71 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 28 January 2015 at 3:09PM
    ISWMLE wrote: »
    Gran Canaria is a great holiday spot this time of year. Why not visit the rum making distilliary on the Island, and take a few piccies too, because you won't remember a thing the next day. :beer: Hope you have a great time there.

Hey thanks! :) Will be sure to check it out!

Did a great retail visit earlier today, service was exceptional. Was a pleasure to write the report.
  • Afternoon all.

I was wondering if anyone was a member of Roamler. Its invite only with a referral code. If there is anyone with a spare code I would love to hear from you. Huge thanks in advance.
  • Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Gyp paid today. React are showing for tomorrow.
  • Can someone please tell me if I'm being dense.

On RAs site, I have set my visit radius to 0-20 miles.

But the "visits I can accept" shows only a handful of stores - all of which are miles away - and in random areas - 1 in the very north, 1 right down south etc. Absolutely no where near where I live.

If I "search for visits outside my area" and manage to locate some cities and counties near me/that I am in - then visits near me do come up - and I can (and have) accepted and shopped some.

Why I am having to go through that rigmarole to see visits near me rather than ones 200 miles away? Why isn't it just showing me visits close by to start with?

I must be missing something because no system can be this rubbish! Anyone have any idea what it is that I'm doing wrong?

Cheers
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure