Try Me Free Hunt

Comments

• m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I agree it confusing. I emailed from the Fuel10K website & the reply was that it is 2 samples, either both on one receipt or sent twice. I have received a total of 5.98 refund.

Oh flip, I've only had 1 refund despite there being two items on the receipt. Shonky ruddy ts and cs. I'm going to have to challenge them over it. TMFs are becoming more trouble than they're worth to me at the moment.
  • Hi Bougainvillea

I too have only been reimbursed for 1 sample despite submitting 2 products on the same receipt following your confirmation that you had received a refund for two products. Can you please post the email address and contact name who confirmed that refund for 2 products would be honoured.

Many thanks.
  • Bougainvillea
    Bougainvillea Posts: 643 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 23 April 2018 at 7:31PM
    Hi Bougainvillea

I too have only been reimbursed for 1 sample despite submitting 2 products on the same receipt following your confirmation that you had received a refund for two products. Can you please post the email address and contact name who confirmed that refund for 2 products would be honoured.

Many thanks.

There is a link on the Fuel10k website to write to them:

https://fuel10k.com/contact-us/

The terms & conditions do state under
    Free FUEL10K sample PROMOTION May 2018:

''11. A maximum of 2 products per person, per email address can be claimed.''

http://fuel10k.com/terms-conditions/

I claimed twice on different receipts using the same email address without problem. Could you resend the receipt requesting a refund for your second item?
  • m1kjm
    I've contacted Fuel 10k through the contact form on their website about only getting one refund instead of two, and this is what they've said:

'Please send me an image of your receipt and I will authorise this for you.

Thanks'
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm wrote: »
    I've contacted Fuel 10k through the contact form on their website about only getting one refund instead of two, and this is what they've said:

'Please send me an image of your receipt and I will authorise this for you.

Thanks'

I confirm I've received the additional refund. I think I'll leave it at that and I won't be doing any more claims.
  • m1kjm
    I'm starting to get a bit twitchy over Cushelle. It's been more than 28 days and I've never paid so much for loo roll before.
  • Hi m1kjm

Just to reassure you I have today received my £8 refund from Cushelle - phew. It was rather a long wait.

Could you post more details of the Fruit-tella TMF please - whether on multi or single packs. Have looked in my local Tesco Extra, Sainsburys and ASDA but no stickered packs yet. Thanks.
  • m1kjm
    edited 28 April 2018 at 3:05PM
    Hi m1kjm

Just to reassure you I have today received my £8 refund from Cushelle - phew. It was rather a long wait.

Could you post more details of the Fruit-tella TMF please - whether on multi or single packs. Have looked in my local Tesco Extra, Sainsburys and ASDA but no stickered packs yet. Thanks.

Yes, I got my Cushelle today too. That's a relief.

The Fruit-tella TMF flash I saw was in a big Tesco. I didn't buy it because I'm trying to be good but the claim website was: fruittella.yousay.org
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    m1kjm wrote: »
    Yes, I got my Cushelle today too. That's a relief.

The Fruit-tella TMF flash I saw was in a big Tesco. I didn't buy it because I'm trying to be good but the claim website was: fruittella.yousay.org
    Hi. Please can you tell me if the Cushelle cb includes the postage. Just getting mine ready to send off. How long did you have to wait for your cheque.
    tia :)
  • m1kjm
    gocat wrote: »
    Hi. Please can you tell me if the Cushelle cb includes the postage. Just getting mine ready to send off. How long did you have to wait for your cheque.
    tia :)

I had to wait the full 28 days and payment didn't include postage.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback