Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• Morning. Snowy.
    Reminder for Coughee on O3 today (hopefully noon).
    AND free choc heart at Thornies, remember 1st 4,000 per day.
  • Morning all! Are we all aware of the quidco and tcb valentines competitions?
  • Morning all! Are we all aware of the quidco and tcb valentines competitions?

Tcb is Mandm direct this morning.

Good morning we had about 7 flakes of snow yesterday but it is forecast for here today.. we haven't had any yet this winter.
  • Good morning all

4a47ff1649db9e0c5b38ff99e4266ea6.jpg
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• sarahskint
    sarahskint Posts: 1,033 Forumite
    morning all - we were forecast snow for last night and for it to be below zero but we've had neither - not sure where I am ending up today only that I have a 4mile walk lol
  • frequent wrote: »
    Hello Frequent,

We hope you enjoyed your first shop at Sainsbury's using your Nectar card.

Good news: do 2 more shops and we'll reward you with 500 bonus Nectar points. See it as a welcome gift from us - and a taster of things to come.

Look out for more emails explaining how you can collect points and redeem them on great rewards.

Happy shopping,
    Sainsbury's.

I've put in petrol 3 times, so 5 shops needed for the extra 500 points.

A tenner of petrol in each car it is then.

Does it say you definitely need to spend £10 per 'shop?'

Otherwise you could just spend 2 x £1 instore?
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Good morning all

We have snow lying beautifully in the garden but the roads are clear Gritters out at 1.15am this morning :j

I am babysitting this morning as DH has a funeral at lunchtime so just finishing my cuppa

Well done to the ladies who have managed to sustain or lose weight, you are putting me to shame Oh well there is always next week Far too much comforting winter food as I am at home Again I have just over a half stone to lose before my next cruise in 65 days

Rhosy What are you doing workwise Any more on being self employed ?
  • sarahskint wrote: »
    morning all - we were forecast snow for last night and for it to be below zero but we've had neither - not sure where I am ending up today only that I have a 4mile walk lol

Your walk looked lovely the other day. Its amazing how warm the sun is when its out even in winter. We've had plenty of vitam D this weekend.

I've just put our recycling out, its a day early but I don't want not to be ablevto get it down the drive If the snow is deep. We'll see how many neighbours panic thinking its Wednesday and put theirs out too:rotfl:

Mrsmac did you find the wax melts?
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Morning paw sniffers:D

A little McFlurry of snow here too:D

Full office day today brightened up with homemade soup at lunchtime:D

I!!!8217;m such a cheap date:rotfl:

Or cheapskate!
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,915 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Morning all:D
    Hard frost here no snow thanks goodness
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure