We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

Am I the first?

Blulu
Blulu Posts: 7,610
First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
Forumite
edited 23 August 2012 at 2:01PM in Compers chat corner
Yay - want to be the first to post. Did I make it? Thanks loads for this MSE
:T:T:T:j:j:j:T:T:T
Thank you MSE for our shiny new discussion sub-board. I hope it will be well used towards building an even better forum, and to strengthen the community spirit here. The purpose is to talk about anything and everything. To ask questions, to talk about things to do with comps, and things that are nothing to do with comps.
I am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apology
THIS IS ME!

Comments

• LadyMorticia
    LadyMorticia Posts: 19,899
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Oooo shiny!

Is this sub-forum going to be where people come to ask general questions like they do in IWIWIW e.g. the how many comps to you enter each day etc type threads? :D
    2019 Wins
    1/25

£2019 in 2019
    £10/£2019
  • zer01
    zer01 Posts: 480
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    OoOoO, its very nice in here isn't it?!
    MSE Comping Since August 2011
  • Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,610
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Oooo shiny!

Is this sub-forum going to be where people come to ask general questions like they do in IWIWIW e.g. the how many comps to you enter each day etc type threads? :D

Hi, I think so. though I guess time will tell how it's actually used. X
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • LadyMorticia
    Forumite
    Blulu wrote: »
    Hi, I think so. though I guess time will tell how it's actually used. X

I think that would be a good thing because then it keeps all the threads in one place and it might stop people from making threads about the same things.:rotfl:
    2019 Wins
    1/25

£2019 in 2019
    £10/£2019
  • babymoo
    babymoo Posts: 3,187 Forumite
    Oooo I like it, thanks MSE!!

*grabs a chair in the corner and gets comfy* :)
  • Hello everyone.

Agree Lady M. Like the Inn, but it can move on a bit if you've not been on all day.
    Current Aims: Laptop/PC, decent money, holiday
    Best Wins: Ipad, Nintendo 3DS, £400 Shopping Spree at LK Bennett, £100 Boots vouchers
    Total Wins (Since April 2012) £3442.56
    Big thanks to all who post comps :T:beer:
  • LadyMorticia
    Forumite
    Hello everyone.

Agree Lady M. Like the Inn, but it can move on a bit if you've not been on all day.

That's true and sometimes posts by new users asking for help can get a bit lost in the Inn so I think this board would be a great place for people to get the help they need. :D
    2019 Wins
    1/25

£2019 in 2019
    £10/£2019
  • Tulip
    Tulip Posts: 29,324
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    ooh shiny new board thanks MSE :) I am sure this board will be used like LM has said given time :) I sit down in a nice char,with a table and a mug of coffee with tray of biscuits,do help yourselves :)
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,800
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Blulu wrote: »
    Yay - want to be the first to post. Did I make it? Thanks loads for this MSE
    :T:T:T:j:j:j:T:T:T

Thank you MSE for our shiny new discussion sub-board. I hope it will be well used towards building an even better forum, and to strengthen the community spirit here. The purpose is to talk about anything and everything. To ask questions, to talk about things to do with comps, and things that are nothing to do with comps.

hiya, just want to say big thanks to Mamzie & Blulu :A:A for thier input to getting a new discussion board for us all & hope it gets used to it's full capacity :j
    you are legends :T:T
    & of course big thanks to MSE Forum Manager who picked up the discussions on Site Feedback :T:T
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• Mamzie
    Mamzie Posts: 2,540
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    awwww shucks, thanks Firefly

I am just thrilled to bits, that us compers finally have a place where we can chat, ask question and natter away to our hearts contents, without fearing to bump threads, xxxx
    My light may be on, but that doesn't always mean I am looking at the PC - I am far more likely to be cuddling or feeding Tianna atm, so please don't think I am ignoring you if I don't reply quickly :)

Our Precious Baby Tianna has now joined our Family, she is much loved and very welcome, xxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure