~Make upto £10 a day May 2018~

Comments

• QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,676 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Adding £5.07 Pollpass and £35 Swagbucks for today.

Noticed that Swago starts on Monday for Swagbucks. The bonuses are in for this month and I got 253, which I thought was pretty good.
    2024 decluttering: 6,865 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️🏅
    April mini kitchen declutter challenge: 18/50
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Woohoo...:j:j:j Just got the last collectors bill on Swagbucks. Think I have only ever managed this twice in the five + years I have been doing swagbucks.

My mam is out of hospital as well which is great news. She will never be totally well but is loads better than she was.

Nothing much to add but my tips. £9.30

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend and enjoys the sunshine. :D

Good news about your mum. You must be relieved
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    shariann wrote: »
    Good news about your mum. You must be relieved

Thanks and yes....its a relief and she is so pleased to be home.:D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    sorry I been awol again. I didn't feel well for 2 days. Now working it out, it may have been sugar overload due to boredom at work and obviously the sugar made me ill.

So I will update challengers and read through posts.

Anyone heard from Lynne? Is she ok?
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    QueenJess wrote: »
    I've been thinking of giving Inbox pounds a go. Any good? Would you recommend?

I quite like it. They give 1p for each email you click through on. There are surveys which I don’t do often but if you get disqualified you get a spin to possibly win cash. I mostly earn from offers like signing up to bingo sites etc. They usually pay slightly less than TCB and Quidco but pay out quicker. They also give small payments for searches and when you cash out you get £1 back to start you off again. You can cash out at £20 and payment is by cheque or e-gift card. There is a referral scheme too where you earn 10%

I have just checked my account and I joined in July 2014 and didn’t cash out my first payment of £20.03 until Dec 15 :eek: so it was a very slow earner but since then I have had another £80 ish and over half of that is this year.

Hope that helps - feel free to PM if you want to know anything else
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • Aesop
    maitlah wrote: »
    Hi,
    I sold some perfume through Facebook yesterday, £10 that went straight into the bank :) I've also signed up to Swagbucks and have already earned a few through the daily to-do list.
    Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any studies suitable for me on Prolific which I've also signed up for. Does anyone have any tips for actually becoming eligible for studies or is it just a case of continuing to plow through the prescreening questions?

Thanks,
    M

Hi, you do need to answer all the prescreening questions, but this and this might help you more.
  • Aesop
    beanielou wrote: »
    Will dip my wee toe in!

hello sweetie!!! not spoken to you for a while! lovely to see you here.:A
  • Aesop
    lol just seen all the comments about 'old faces'.

it's lovely seeing you all, old and new faces or Gravatars as it maybe :rotfl::rotfl:

beanielou is an old face to me and old gravatar. I met her and a few others way back in the beginning through this thread and a few other places on mse.
  • Aesop
    So I am on a mad hard cash money making mission. DS' school sent a letter out about camp for next summer and how money has to be paid by February. Luckily they have advised once a one off payment is made next Thursday, we can drip feed into account, a minimum payment of a 1p to start clearing the balance.

I am aiming to drip feed a minimum of a £1 a week into this account and more where I can.

I started by cashing out embee cx on one mobile phone. That was a £1. Then I found loads of surveys on curious cat, so did all them and cashed out £1.23. All this goes to paypal, which I then put into my bank and pay parent pay.

I did a few question on pollpass but they said that was all they had for now so am stuck at 4300 points.

I haven't uploaded any receipts for a few weeks so lost on that, will try to catch up tomorrow and get myself sorted.

I earnt 32 swagbucks last month, so that got added to my swagbucks today. I am going to try to get back into routine of running daily apps and trying to hit daily list. If I can cash out £5 a week that will help.

DS is also due to go to Europe camp next year and I was saving money for that originally but now having to pay for an additional two camps,that has fallen by the wayside. He may have to forgo that one.

I am looking for all fast cash paying apps I can fit on my phone without it having a fit. Got to check qmee as sure I can cash out a few pennies there. Waiting for luckyleftovers to go payable. he is well over his 45 days for the last payout.

I have an app called iq that pays out at 25p a survey but I had not logged back in when I reinstalled and lost out on 2 higher paying surveys.

I need to reinstall onepulse too.

I need to log back into citizenme, although I was missing all the paid ones as at work there is no signal.

attapoll, I am nearly at cash out. I have been spreading my referral out on social media.Quite strangely I have strange new people following me since doing that....

I am trying to find my third spare phone that i have hidden somehwere and lost and going to try and install embee VX on there as pays higher.
  • Aesop
    May - cashed out:

5 May curious cat - £1.83

5 May Embee -£1.00

5 May Qmee - 19p

5 May Slicethepie - $10

5 May Unex Postal surveys -$20

5 May Consumer Pulse - £10 next

6 May Shop and Scan - £10 next

2 May Panelapp - £1 Amazon