Skipton bonus problems.

Hi, was wondering if anyone else has had a problem with receiving their skipton lisa bonus?? Ive been in talks with skipton and they say its not been paid yet as hmrc believe i have two accounts open, one being the share centre which i transfered over to skipton and is infact closed. Skipton dont seem to have an answer and i am relying on that extra money. Anyone having similar problems?

Comments

• Alexland
    Alexland Posts: 9,653 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    If you asked Skipton to perform the transfer then the lack of bonus should be a problem for Skipton to resolve. You shouldn't need to talk directly to your old provider. If you don't feel that Skipton are taking ownership and resolving the issue then I suggest you ask to raise a complaint.

Alex.
  • I'm also having the same issue as you've mentioned.

When I spoke to someone they explained that Nutmeg hadn't declared when the account opened correctly to HMRC which is causing the delays.

I was told this would be resolved by the 30th of May however, this hasn't been the case and now it's down as an ongoing issue.

Who is at fault here? If a complaint is needed should the complaint go to Nutmeg or Skipton?

Thanks
  • Alexland
    Alexland Posts: 9,653 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    It doesn't matter whose at fault; your new provider should be resolving the issue. Keep chasing them.
  • aj9648
    aj9648 Posts: 1,372 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Sorry to dig old thread up - did this get resolved as I am in the same boat this year.....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure