o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**)

Comments

• emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Yes it certainly has. I can remember when we had jigsaw puzzles , diaries, all sorts ��
  • dobbiesloan
    dobbiesloan Posts: 2,211 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I'm happy with my free coffee every week, it's suspended until NYE but as I also get a free stamp with the Nero app I still get a free one.
    GONE ENGLAND
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Africat wrote: »
    I know it's not a chat thread but is it just me or has there been a serious lack of freebies lately? I know anythings a bonus but compared to previous Christmases it's been a bit naff!! No Christmas cards, no advent calendar, no batteries etc...
    There was a free book a couple of weeks ago but not really what most people would want. I got one and donated to charity along with the Frozen stickers but not had anything decent since the Scotch Tape. Or have I missed something?

I missed the Xmas cards not being on this year, picked up scotch tape and Frozen stickers but Christmas freebies seemed a bit of a wash out. No choc coins either.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• kambing01
    kambing01 Posts: 56 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I know it's not a chat thread but is it just me or has there been a serious lack of freebies lately? I know anythings a bonus but compared to previous Christmases it's been a bit naff!! No Christmas cards, no advent calendar, no batteries etc...
    There was a free book a couple of weeks ago but not really what most people would want. I got one and donated to charity along with the Frozen stickers but not had anything decent since the Scotch Tape. Or have I missed something?
    I got very lucky last month - I checked the app for the first time in about half a year and found a £50 off Emirates code, the day before I was going to book an Emirates flight.

But aside from that yes, not seen many freebies about.
  • sarahj1986
    sarahj1986 Posts: 1,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post

The freebies used to be amazing, especially a long side the £1 Boots meal deal. Some weeks I was picking up 2-3 freebies, Christmas time was really good for freebies.
    :money::rotfl::T
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    sarahj1986 wrote: »
    The freebies used to be amazing, especially a long side the £1 Boots meal deal. Some weeks I was picking up 2-3 freebies, Christmas time was really good for freebies.

It defo was. Forgot about the £1.00 meal deal too, those were the days!!

I feel something has changed but I'm thankful for my weekly Nero still.
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Three closed Wuntu down so I wouldn't be surprised if O2 follows the same path.
    ally.
  • anyone tried going for Frozen tickets today? I can't get a link!

Great news you’re in! One more click and you could be off to the magical world of Arendelle.

Here's your personal link to get tickets to see Disney’s Frozen the Musical, exclusively with Priority.

This link is unique to you, and can only be used for one purchase…You have until 9.59am on Wednesday, 29th January to use your link... so make it count!
    #LetTheStormRageOn

Kind Regards,

Priority

No link in there!!
    School is important, but Rugby is importanter.
  • pjran
    pjran Posts: 1,902 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    If someone has a spare code for Laithwaites please may I have it?
  • pjran wrote: »
    If someone has a spare code for Laithwaites please may I have it?

No code required, just goes straight to an O2 / Laithwaites page.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback