Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Just been messaged to say that it's my FINAL CHANCE to opt back into McDonalds emails :rotfl:
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :)

And Mr Savage behind us now has an air soft gun. Spent yesterday listening to him firing it.
    We keep finding the pellets in our garden :mad:
    Looked up legal stuff & he can fire in his garden but not let the pellets ricochet into other properties..

Not very good if you have Wild life coming into your garden. Or greedy birds and ravenous curious cats :eek:

Good luck with the thinking and reading Snap. Hope you and Fourp are well xx
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Geo caching this morning, tiring work indeed but good fun.

While I'm waiting for th3 rest of my lot to get back to hotel I'm just having a nosey :rotfl: almost bought an ice cream machine, the day is young as yet :eek:

Can't believe how quickly time has gone, late, late nights and late mornings. Good job breakfast in th3 VIP ends very late :cool:

I had a great chuckle the other night, doing an mhoc, don't know how many posts I did but I do remember what I said :rotfl: :rotfl: A fun end to a great evening out p.

So, I'm missing the yogurts I see, oh well, ther3 will be another time, another day.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying some sunshine.

Hugs to the Elite poorly and to those feeling low in mind and body. Your in my thoughts, even whilst I'm sitting in the shade sipping a Mojito :D
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    :o I'm sorry I'm so stressed & was in a hurry I didn't word this well.
    But is it worth the trouble getting it taken off him would cause .........

:) Sorry, No that's not what I mean, I didn't explain it well. Their garden (very small yard) is all of 5 feet from us, I was concerned about my cats getting hit :o I don't want to cause trouble, I was worried about my pets :(
    pepper77 wrote: »
    How would anyone prove the pellets were his ?

And there would be nothing to stop him buying another.

Its a case of suck it up I'm afraid. Or move.

People might not like that I fire an air rifle in my garden but there is nothing they can *do* about it.

:) Again sorry I've haven't worded this well. I have no objection to shooting as such. It's just such a small yard (approx 10' x 4') to be shooting in. He is firing against a wall & they ping off into our gardens
    I myself have done target shooting.
    I was just concerned about my pets getting hurt being so close.

:o:o Sorry to have offended
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Forumite
    Anon wrote: »
    I have remembered to post my Cush3lle receipt, barcode and statement with the required details, to arrive within 14 days of purchase :cool:.

How many hoops did they put in there to trip up all but a committed Elite?!

Anon

I sent mine off on 24th April, cheque for £6 arrived today :)
  • pepper77_2
    pepper77_2 Posts: 2,997 Forumite

:) Sorry, No that's not what I mean, I didn't explain it well. Their garden (very small yard) is all of 5 feet from us, I was concerned about my cats getting hit :o I don't want to cause trouble, I was worried about my pets :(

:) Again sorry I've haven't worded this well. I have no objection to shooting as such. It's just such a small yard (approx 10' x 4') to be shooting in. He is firing against a wall & they ping off into our gardens

No offence I assure you. I didnt want anyone to start something with unintended consequences.
    Another thing to remember is that if any dispute involves the police it needs to be disclosed when/if you come to sell your property.
    I had a dispute with my stupid neighbour over parking, after a couple of "discussions" I gave up and told him to go to the police.
    He did, so now it is on record that (in the eyes of the law) we are both dubious neighbours. I knew it would happen, but then I wont be trying to sell before him. Shame.
    The police told him I was completely and utterly right, which of course made him even more upset. Shame.
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Just a kettle, toaster & microwave on worktop. Slow cooker, mini blender & coffee pot in the cupboard :)

Not going to Asda today, sorry curl girl - no room for any more yogurt :rotfl:

Forgot about the microwave, and the coffee maker, and the mixer, and the slow cooker (all of which get regular use).

Totally understandable Snap, and that is a very small yard to be shooting in, maybe they need an old mattress or something to shoot at, worth a suggestion when they are in the right mood ?
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Danigrace
    Danigrace Posts: 398
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I also bought 2 rasp donuts, but they are not showing

1x ASDA Cotton Blossom Bath Foam (1l) £0.49 N/A
    1x Muller Corner Toffee Yogurt with Chocolate Hoops (135g) £0.68 £0.50
    1x Muller Corner Vanilla Yogurt with Chocolate Digestive Biscuits (135g) £0.68 £0.50
    2x Muller Corner Strawberry Yogurt with White Chocolate Shortcake Balls (135g) £1.36 £1.00
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Vanilla & Dark Chocolate Yogurt (165g) £0.68 £0.35
    1x Alberto Balsam Juicy Green Apple Conditioner (350ml) £0.97 £1.00
    1x Muller Corner Vanilla Yogurt with Chocolate Balls (135g) £0.68 £0.50
    1x ASDA Fruit Burst Bath Foam (1l) £0.49 N/A
    2x Muller Rice Vanilla Custard Low Fat Dessert (1x180g) £1.36 £1.00
    :hello: Danigrace :hello:
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Totally understandable Snap, and that is a very small yard to be shooting in, maybe they need an old mattress or something to shoot at, worth a suggestion when they are in the right mood ?

:o We have never ever spoken to them :D:D
    ... Luckily they live in next street along, just that our back yards back onto each other.
    They are Savage hence the nickname ;)
    We quietly suffer their noisy bedroom antics when they have their windows open :o:o:o

I swear I will not be living there next Summer, and Yes Pepper no reporting will ever be done ;)
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Chrisv wrote: »
    I sent mine off on 24th April, cheque for £6 arrived today :)

Same here!

Many thanks to the posters for the information.

Afternoon peeps.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure