Your Best of Market TV/Broadband deals

Options
Cornucopia
Cornucopia Posts: 16,156 Forumite
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
We quite often have questions on these boards about getting the best deal from supplier XYZ, and invariably the answer is that the very best deal(s) come from changing suppliers. Often this involves a slight change in usage (though not always).

So, let's see if we can provide info on all the best deals in advance of those questions, on the basis of fair comparisons and a slightly competitive spirit.

If you want to post your deal/one you have heard about, please say: the Supplier, what BB service is included, what phone service is included (if any), and what TV services are included (or a reasonable summary). If you have info on any limitations to the deal i.e. new customers only, and/or expiry dates, that will help keep the thread current.

Comments

• Cornucopia
    Cornucopia Posts: 16,156 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 19 May 2018 at 10:30AM
    Options
    I'll start the ball rolling with my current deal (or rather deals) from Now TV.

Deal #1: 38 Mbps Fibre Broadband & Line Rental - £20pm for 12 months, £9.99 one-off Router charge, and £70 Cashback after 60 days via Quidco. Now expired, best deal is £25pm + £15 setup + £70 Cashback.

Deal #2: Annual Entertainment and Movies Pass: £99 for 12 months (equivalent to £8.25pm). This was a Black Friday deal and has now expired.

So my equivalent monthly cost for Fibre, Line Rental, Entertainment TV and Movies is £28.25pm (£22.42 after cashback).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure