Shared owner? Can you help with research into home buying?

Thank you for the first time buyers who came forward for this research project:
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5832197

But are there any shared owners who have bought in the Leed/West Yorkshire, Birmingham/West Midss or Bristol/Gloucester sort of wider areas who could speak with me for 30 minutes about their mortgage and buying experiences, please?

There is a £20 Amazon voucher available to say thank you for your help.
DbE089gXUAEJRi9.jpg:large

Comments

• kingstreet
    kingstreet Posts: 38,739 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Joint owner with another individual, or purchaser of a shared ownership property with a Housing Association, or other RSL?
    I am a mortgage broker. You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice. Please do not send PMs asking for one-to-one-advice, or representation.
  • AlisonResearch
    AlisonResearch Posts: 43 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 15 May 2018 at 1:24PM
    Hello Kingstreet- I am interested in shared ownership with housing associations or similar housing providers, offered through Help to Buy agents.

If that fits yours or anyone else's circumstances, particularly in the Leeds/West Yorkshire or Birmingham/West Midlands areas then I'd love to speak with you for a short while (30 minutes).

There is a £20 Amazon voucher in it to say thank you for your time.

Please get in touch with me via alison.wallace@york.ac.uk if interested.

Thank you.
  • Last bump for this project. I need two more shared owners one in West Yorkshire and one in West Midlands area to help with the research. There is a £20 Amazon voucher for a half an hour chat on the phone. If anyone can help me by discussing what made them want to buy and their experiences of looking and buying etc that would be very fantastic! Please message me on alison.wallace:@york.ac.uk

Many thanks!

Alison (University of York)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family