HMRC Self Assessment Repayments 2016

Comments

• Nikkio16
    Nikkio16 Posts: 18 Forumite
    today the repayment was available to be requested although it isnt very much they have reduced the figure to what was showing yesterday, think its to do with NI payments this year.

says repayment can take 2-4 weeks.
    Yes I had that too this morning, I never usually have to request repayment, but did this time. I've done it so, we'll see... It also said 2-4 weeks...
  • glider3560
    glider3560 Posts: 4,115 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I can't submit mine as it won't let me past the new "Class 2 National Insurance Contributions" page.

Says my liability is £0.00 due to low earnings (correct). Asks whether I want to pay voluntarily. Whether I choose yes or no, it comes up with an error!
  • Nikkio16
    edited 8 April 2016 at 10:58AM
    Yeah, I had issues on the NI page... Got it to submit eventually. I'm on 'repayment pending' now...
  • vegas123
    vegas123 Posts: 22 Forumite
    Submitted mine at 8am on 6th. Yesterday changed to request payment and today Bank Repayment Pending. Will update here when it changes to "Bank Account" and the date, as it goes in the following day.
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Completed mine and submitted at 13.00 hrs on the 7 April. Due a repayment so we shall see what happens.
  • jdd2508
    jdd2508 Posts: 8 Forumite
    I moved out of UK and submitted my SA online..at that time I was able to get my access code on my international mobile number..but it's broken now for more than 24 hours..is it the same issue for local UK numbers as well..pls let me know any of you having same issue. .thx
  • Nikkio16
    I haven't had any problems getting an access code today..
  • jdd2508
    It seems now hmrc stopped sending access codes to international phone numbers mm it was working fine on 6th..can someone post here if their bank payment date is updated to any specific date..thanks
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    MABLE wrote: »
    Completed mine and submitted at 13.00 hrs on the 7 April. Due a repayment so we shall see what happens.

Payment now pending today.
  • jdd2508
    Have you already got the payment?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills