E: 00/00 (multi giveaways) Lots lots of books to

Coversnail
Coversnail Posts: 1,244 Forumite
edited 1 August 2010 at 8:23AM in Game over
Just come across this site and there a loads and loads of books to win, in fact so many that it looks way too daunting to post them all up individually!

Just register at http://www.goodreads.com

then go to http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway?page=1
and there about 82 different book giveaways open to us here in GB with various end dates.

Make sure to check whether the giveaway isn't only USA as there are some that are.

Comments

• freefan01
    freefan01 Posts: 4,427 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Thanks for posting, brilliant site. Once you've entered your address to enter first one you get the chance to just tick it on next one, bit quicker :)
    Bestof2013-AcerLaptop,years supply of Lindt chocolate,Family to Spain,£500,13 bottles of Wine,iPhone 5,2 night island break,Pedal Bike&Helmet,HuntersWellies,TomTomGPSWatch,3 bottlesVodka
    Dec 2014 - DigitalRadio,Artwork,TekstaPuppy,2xSocks,Cushelle Koala,RoboFish,£50IcelandVouchers,DressingGown,CadburyHamper,
    AirwickSampleHamper
  • mattlins
    mattlins Posts: 45 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    What a brilliant find:j
    Good luck all :)
  • gentleorange
    gentleorange Posts: 1,827 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Sorry to bump, but Oh My God! I've been a member of this site for over a year - how did I miss this??!! Good work Coversnail:)
  • RatGirl
    RatGirl Posts: 11,338 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    The last one to enter has an end date of 16th December, so it might be an idea to put that as an end date? x
  • compgirl
    compgirl Posts: 395 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    thanks what a brill site
  • cornishpasty1
    cornishpasty1 Posts: 27,908 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Coversnail wrote: »
    Just come across this site and there a loads and loads of books to win, in fact so many that it looks way too daunting to post them all up individually!

Just register at http://www.goodreads.com

then go to http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway?page=1
    and there about 82 different book giveaways open to us here in GB with various end dates.

Make sure to check whether the giveaway isn't only USA as there are some that are.

Thanks for posting comp Covesnail :A, it's great for a reader. The comp is currently showing end dates of 31 August so you may want to amend your end date title.
    #StaySafe
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year
  • Coversnail
    Coversnail Posts: 1,244 Forumite
    I've editted the end date till the end of the month, its not quite ideal fpr the people who like to enter competitions close to the ending date because there are giveaways listed that don't end till December but there are just too many different books to post them all individually. At the end of August I'll list all the new giveaways that appear individually and assume that all the others will have already been entered by then if that makes any sense!?
  • Jokey
    Jokey Posts: 8,801 Forumite
    Sorry to bump :o But this site is like my absolute heaven, even without the comp. Thank you so much for finding, I have a new (more intellectual) way to spend my hours online other than Facebook :rotfl:

I absolutely looove these comps, I love the way it shows how many people are entered etc. Fantastic, thank you Coversnail, you star :kisses3:
    :) xx JoJo xx :)

:heart2: And only now I see the light...
    :heart2:

:T Baby girl due 09/03 :T

• Nicolay
    Nicolay Posts: 455 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Some are only open to the US and Canada so make sure you check the 'countries available' bit. I nearly entered all the US ones :rotfl:
  • CUTESMILE
    CUTESMILE Posts: 1,274 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 2 August 2010 at 7:57AM
    I clicked to enter for my first book and after entering at bottom it says add address so clicked this but nothing to say if its gone through let alone button to click for next one or am I been dim this morning

UPDATE it logged me out so logged in again and working fine

Many thanks and ooooh so many books for me to apply for and read
    2020 wins - Espire passes for Gatwick airport lounge
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills