Swagbucking into 2018

Comments

• Boodedoo
    Boodedoo Posts: 475 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    4ndy8 wrote: »
    Hello, could you point me in the direction of the instant surveys? Thanks

The firstpost in this thread give lots of useful info (well worth a read if you are new) , including:
    Instant Surveys:
    These appear on the homepage in the Answer section. They will always be the first card displayed (immediately to the right of Answer) - they are green and say "Instant". They usually go quite quickly (sometimes in a couple of minutes). Generally they're only 1-2 questions and are worth anywhere from 4sb to 20+ sb.

Tip: Click Set Interests in the left menu and choose "Answering Surveys" so that the Answer section will be at the top of the page. This will put the Instant survey front and centre if/when it shows up.
  • 4ndy8
    4ndy8 Posts: 22 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Thanksfor the reply. I did have a read previously but must have been to slow lol.
  • minimadtrix
    minimadtrix Posts: 1,507 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Enter Alibris in the Swag Code box until 9PM BST to earn 3SB.
  • MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Two codes in one day? Why ambassador, you do spoil us! :D

(Also, I forgot to submit via the Swagbutton for the team challenge with the first one, d'oh!)

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• bgh
    bgh Posts: 24 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    1-click options on Toro not working for me today... could anyone suggest and easy Discover for me please?
  • MissPop
    bgh wrote: »
    1-click options on Toro not working for me today... could anyone suggest and easy Discover for me please?

AdscendMedia > Smores.tv seems to be working well (for me) at the moment :)

2020 totals

• bgh
    MissPop wrote: »
    AdscendMedia > Smores.tv seems to be working well (for me) at the moment :)

Thank you for the suggestion! i've never been able to get smores.tv or any adscend working. doesn't matter how many I watch, doesn't register any at all.....
  • vandanfc
    vandanfc Posts: 2,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Introducing the Swag Bugs Code Extravaganza.

It begins on Wednesday, May 16th at 9AM BST until 6PM BST. There will be 6 Swag Codes worth a total of 40 SB.

The codes will be all over Swagbucks so be on the lookout!

Please note: The above times are for the U.K. only.

-Team Swagbucks
  • MissPop
    bgh wrote: »
    Thank you for the suggestion! i've never been able to get smores.tv or any adscend working. doesn't matter how many I watch, doesn't register any at all.....

I've found them to be temperamental - I'm assuming you've not got an ad blocker running on those pages? Occasionally refreshing the page until an ad plays works. Also, I'm not sure if with these pages you need to have the tab open and on top or not, but it seems like if you have it running in its own window that can do the trick.

Might be worth a try, as for me it's been running in the background crediting SB all evening.

2020 totals

• bgh
    MissPop wrote: »
    I've found them to be temperamental - I'm assuming you've not got an ad blocker running on those pages? Occasionally refreshing the page until an ad plays works. Also, I'm not sure if with these pages you need to have the tab open and on top or not, but it seems like if you have it running in its own window that can do the trick.

Might be worth a try, as for me it's been running in the background crediting SB all evening.

Gah I had the tracking blocking thingy on in Firefox, thank you so much for pointing that out!

Finally got it to credit! It is temperamental as you said, took lots of vids before I got to 6 ads, but it worked!

Thanks again for your help!! :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport