CRM System for Small Business

Hi All,
I'm usually pretty good at answering these questions but I'm a bit stuck. I'm looking for a CRM system for a small business, no more than 4 users.

It needs to integrate with both Office 365 and Sage if possible, mixture of Mac's and PC's. We've tried Insightly but it doesn't customise easier enough. Plus you need to copy the CRM system into emails or forward everything.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Comments

• How about Pipedrive? Not sure about integration with Sage, or Office 365 though you would need to check this.
  • Did you find any decent CRM software? We are similar to you and I did try Capsule but for £36 per month I did not think it was worth it.
  • 00ec25
    00ec25 Posts: 9,123
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    edited 13 May 2018 at 6:13AM
    Valindia2 wrote: »
    Did you find any decent CRM software? We are similar to you and I did try Capsule but for £36 per month I did not think it was worth it.
    extra use of the search function?

for example here's one: https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3353746&highlight=crm
  • Xstyle
    Xstyle Posts: 338
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Have a look at this, research and comparison by an experienced independent guru :p

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/great-crm-debate-2017-mandhir-sidhu/
  • ubaidbuzz
    ubaidbuzz Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 24 October 2018 at 9:41AM
    I recommend Funnel CRM. Funnel CRM is a simple and easy-to-use cloud-based sales CRM solution that helps growing businesses, agencies, and freelancers sell smarter and faster without having to work too much.
    It's cloud based, easy to use and highly affordable

We are using Funnel CRM and we are really happy with it. It is really affordable if you compare with other CRMs like pipedrive, Salesforce etc.

The things I like about this CRM is:

- You can attach your website with this CRM to receive queries from website automatically

- Send and Receive Email Messages directly to your leads from the CRM

- Send Professional proposals directly from CRM

- Contact database is very neat and tagging and filters helps you manage your contacts

- See if the lead has opened to your email or proposal

- Works with Gmail

- 24 hour Support (with real humans)

you should try funnel crm. they provide 14 day trial as well. you can test all the feautres.
  • Thank you everyone.

I've looked at Funnel but it only seems to integrate with Gmail, and we use Office 365 as we have a Windows server. I am trying SuiteCRM which is completely free, although add-on's are extra. Its very basic but I can customise quite a few functions on it, it won't be something I stick with.
  • Do you have a budget in mind?

Salesforce will integrate with O365 but costs £20 a month for 5 users
  • dont_use_vistaprint
    dont_use_vistaprint Posts: 600
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 29 October 2018 at 1:42PM
    ZoHo should integrate with O365 and is supported on Zapier so pretty flexible for integration

https://zapier.com/apps/zoho-crm/integrations
    "It is not the critic who counts..." - Theodore Roosevelt
  • Very late to this one, but adopting pipedrive as our CRM was, with hindsight, an instrumental decision in a 400% increase in revenue over three years. One of two best business invesment ROIs I've ever made.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure