Refund of ppi insurance

My daughter took out a loan with lloyds tsb years 6 years ago with ppi. I looked at the paper work after reading your advice for reclaiming. Lloyds sent long winded replys and also duplicated the claim and after two letters replys were different. One saying if more information was supplyed they would reconsider. A further letter was sent repeating what was said in the first letter. They then went silent. A further letter asked for a update.to which they replyed we have given our final decision. Not one for given up i passed the paper work on to the finaicial ob/man. After 3 weeks i have recived a letter say lloyds will refund the cost of the money paid on ppi plus £100 compensaion and 8% interest a year. Total aprox £3000. Lloyds say this is goodwill not accepting liability. Dont know who they are trying to kid. Have not yet told my daughter about my 25%. To anyone still considering claiming dont give up. Thanks to martin and his staff for how to claim.

members who have had same results 0 votes

are they still wating to hear from lloyds
0% 0 votes
have they past there claim to lloyds onto financial ob/man
0% 0 votes

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    mayblack wrote: »
    My daughter took out a loan with lloyds tsb years 6 years ago with ppi. I looked at the paper work after reading your advice for reclaiming. Lloyds sent long winded replys and also duplicated the claim and after two letters replys were different. One saying if more information was supplyed they would reconsider. A further letter was sent repeating what was said in the first letter. They then went silent. A further letter asked for a update.to which they replyed we have given our final decision. Not one for given up i passed the paper work on to the finaicial ob/man. After 3 weeks i have recived a letter say lloyds will refund the cost of the money paid on ppi plus £100 compensaion and 8% interest a year. Total aprox £3000. Lloyds say this is goodwill not accepting liability. Dont know who they are trying to kid. Have not yet told my daughter about my 25%. To anyone still considering claiming dont give up. Thanks to martin and his staff for how to claim.

Fantastic work, congratulations and well done.
    :beer::T:beer:

I agree this is all standard for Lloyds and all stalling tactics, glad your daughter go there in the end though, great news.:beer:
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport