Sashybo - Back Again

Comments

• I hope you get sorted re op its a nice little site i tend to earn 10-20 pw usually from op and swagbucks and pa combined. Anything i earn extra survey wise is a bonus they take much longer to build up.

I heard a while back op was funny with couples running separate survey accounts ie under the same isp ie internet provider.
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • Kittychick
    Kittychick Posts: 250 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Thanks for the replies I'll try the email again tomorrow.. I was really hoping it would go through cost seemed to like me lol. There's no reason I can think of why they might have a problem with me-I've only the one account and my husband doesn't have an account. To be honest I thought I'd been scammed, but seeing as there's a few if you regulars who like it I'll try the email again.. Thanks
  • sashybo
    sashybo Posts: 4,501 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Well I've not heard back from OO so far & still can't log in, fingers crossed they sort it out for me this week.

Have had a fairly lazy weekend, did an hour of weeding in the back garden on Saturday afternoon with DS sitting in his car seat watching. Didn't want to put him in his pram as he hates lying flat as he can't see anything & is super nosy, he just cries. :o He did well to sit for an hour to be honest. :)

Heading to bed very shortly, was just doing some ironing as DS tucked up in his Moses basket & DH in bed too as he has a very early start at work.

Our eldest cat keeps licking at the shaved part of his leg from his op the other week & it's now stopping the fur from growing back in & is looking very red raw. :( We have now wrapped a soft bandage around the baldy part of his leg & secured with micropore tape to stop him licking it. Poor boy spent ages trying to shake the bandage off. :rotfl: He was really good at letting us put it on him though. :) He's back at the vets this week for another post-op check so will get DH to get the vet to check his leg.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Car loan 1 £14,073, Car loan 2 £16,000, 0% CC1 £195. Debt Free Diary to try & keep spending in check.
  • sashybo
    The poor cat came back from his post-op check with the cone of shame on to stop him picking at his leg. It's all scabby now & cone to stay on for 5 days, he's not happy & keeps walking into everything. :o The sutures in his mouth are still healing so he's still on soft food, he's raging when he gets locked out of the kitchen whilst the other cats have their biscuits. :rotfl:

OO have replied saying they have passed my issue to the accounts department & will get back to me. :cool: Have been locked out of my account for over a week now, getting a bit annoyed as they're being so slow. :mad:

In good news got my 0nepoll money so that's been paid off loan no1, taking it under £500. :j Next usual loan payment comes out next week so it will then be under £400. :T Last payment should be in November if not sooner. :D

Was a bit lazy with my yoga over the weekend but started again yesterday as it's helping with my back/pelvis pain. Doing 30 mins a day is definitely improving my back as the pain was worse when I didn't do any for 3 days.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Car loan 1 £14,073, Car loan 2 £16,000, 0% CC1 £195. Debt Free Diary to try & keep spending in check.
  • I emailed them more than once Sashy but never got a reply... Hope you do better than me x
  • sashybo
    Thanks Kittychick, strange that they haven't replied, do you think it went into your junk folder or something? They've been a bit slow with me but always replied.

I'm back into my OO account now, so have claimed my £10 and am 5 points off another £2.50. :j Started getting emails inviting me to surveys again last night and am now able to log in again. :T They replied to my email saying that my account was temporarily suspended as a security measure when suspicious activity was detected by their system. *shrug* Just glad to be back in. :)

Got £15 through from one of my other sites so will pay that off loan no1 taking the balance to £445 before next payment of £153 comes off next week. :T So close to being rid of it - it will then be under £300. :j:j

Back up to £7.90 with 0nepoll and about 800 points off cashing out with Y0ugov, so that £50 will come in handy. :j Waiting for £4 from H!ving, think it was Scott that recommended them, must remember to check it more often as you get 30 points for screen outs as well.

Did yoga this morning with DS sat in his bouncy chair watching, he was very good and managed 30 mins without getting too bored. :A Last night I swaddled him in a cotton cot flat sheet as he's getting a bit big for his cellular blankets and keeps breaking his arms out. :rotfl: Pleased to report that he was still swaddled tight this morning and was very content with it. :)
  • sashybo wrote: »
    Thanks Kittychick, strange that they haven't replied, do you think it went into your junk folder or something? They've been a bit slow with me but always replied.

I'm back into my OO account now, so have claimed my £10 and am 5 points off another £2.50. :j Started getting emails inviting me to surveys again last night and am now able to log in again. :T They replied to my email saying that my account was temporarily suspended as a security measure when suspicious activity was detected by their system. *shrug* Just glad to be back in. :)

Got £15 through from one of my other sites so will pay that off loan no1 taking the balance to £445 before next payment of £153 comes off next week. :T So close to being rid of it - it will then be under £300. :j:j

Back up to £7.90 with 0nepoll and about 800 points off cashing out with Y0ugov, so that £50 will come in handy. :j Waiting for £4 from H!ving, think it was Scott that recommended them, must remember to check it more often as you get 30 points for screen outs as well.

Did yoga this morning with DS sat in his bouncy chair watching, he was very good and managed 30 mins without getting too bored. :A Last night I swaddled him in a cotton cot flat sheet as he's getting a bit big for his cellular blankets and keeps breaking his arms out. :rotfl: Pleased to report that he was still swaddled tight this morning and was very content with it. :)

Your welcome Sashy :-) just keep plugging away i have being on ukhiving a while, i have had quite a few payouts and its good that you get points for being binned.

Lately i am doing quite well off swagbucks and op (glad you got your opinion outpost account sorted) make sure as well you join these three sites they are steady away jobs but good payers,

opinium research- draw down is 25 quid, surveys are all via email and they range from 25p to 75p.

power of opinions-1068 point draw down and surveys are 15 points upwards

and another one i use is panel opinions.
  • sashybo wrote: »

Your welcome Sashy :-) just keep plugging away i have being on ukhiving a while, i have had quite a few payouts and its good that you get points for being binned.

Lately i am doing quite well off swagbucks and op (glad you got your opinion outpost account sorted) make sure as well you join these three sites they are steady away jobs but good payers,

opinium research- draw down is 25 quid, surveys are all via email and they range from 25p to 75p.

power of opinions-1068 point draw down and surveys are 15 points upwards

and another one i use is panel opinions.
  • Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Hi Sashy

Glad to hear your little boy is doing well, he sounds lovely. Sorry about that cats bill! Its things like that where you just think, how am I supposed to be debt free?? But you will in time.

Glad you are fitting in the yoga too, its supposed to be very good for your health, stress levels etc.

Bob
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • sashybo
    Thanks Scott, I'll have a look at those other sites, might as well try & make extra money whilst on mat leave & DS not on the move yet!

Hi Bob, so nice to "see" you. :hello: Aww thanks, DS is a really good natured wee soul, I don't know where he gets it from! He's starting to laugh at things now, mostly DH's face amusingly enough, he doesn't even have to be looking at DS, must just have a funny looking face. :rotfl: DS was peeking at DH over my arm last night when I was trying to get him to sleep & just kept bursting out laughing. :rotfl: So funny. :)

Yes the cat's bill just had to come at the worst possible time after us having to replace the dishwasher & the fridge freezer over the last couple of months as well.:( Feels like one step forward, two steps back at times. You're right though, will get there in the end.

I definitely feel better when I'm doing my yoga regularly Bob. My chiropractor is a big yoga fan too & she said it's helping my back/pelvis so need to keep it up. I have noticed that some shapes are harder to achieve since having DS or are actually a bit sore, so have to adjust so I don't hurt myself.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback