Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Jazzyj
    TCB - Snap and Save
    • 9th Feb 13, 9:28 AM
    TCB - Snap and Save 9th Feb 13 at 9:28 AM
    Not sure where to post this so apologies if I am wrong.
    It occurred to me that although not necessarily a Grab it it would be useful if we were able to post offers seen that can be topped up with the Snap & Save

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/SnapAndSave/Offers

CURRENT OFFERS AS AT 12TH MARCH 2013

12th March – 18th March
    (it seems the date was extended again on some items

Iams Adult Dog Food 3kg
    Buy 1 and get 1.50 cashback

On offer in Tesco 2 for 14.00 so 12.50 with Cash back

Options Hot Chocolate Drink
    Buy 1 and get 1 cash back

Old El Paso Fajita Kit 500g
    Buy 1 and get 50p cashback
    * Terms and conditions apply.

Cadbury Creme Egg
    Buy 2 and get 50p cashback

Ready Brek Squeezers (6x45g)
    Buy 1 and get 35p cashback

Hot Cross Buns (6 Pack)
    Buy 1 and get 10p cashback

Richmond 12 Thick Sausages
    Buy 1 and get 30p cashback

Mini Babybel, 6x20g
    Buy 1 and get 20p cashback

Ribena Blackcurrant, 1 litre

Fairy All in 1 dishwasher tablets
    Buy 1 and get 1 cashback

Walkers Doritos dip

Del Monte Pineapple Chunks (432g)
    • Terms and conditions apply.

Herbal Essences
    Buy 1 400ml Smooth & Soft Shampoo and get 1 cashback

Walkers Doritos (200g)
    Buy 2 and get 75p cashback

Napolina Pasta (500g)
    Buy 1 and get 25p cashback

Weetabix Cereal
    Buy 1 box and get 50p cashback

Pot Noodle (4x90g)
    Buy 1 and get 1 cashback

Cathedral City Mature Cheddar
    Buy 1 600g pack and get 1 cashback

Cadbury Mini Eggs (100g)
    Buy 1 bag and get 25p cashback

McCoy's Classic Variety Bag(6x32g)
    Buy 2 and get 50p cashback

Baxters Favourites Cream of Tomato
    Buy 2 400g tins, get 50p cashback

Maille Mayonnaise (320g)
    Buy 1, get 75p cashback

Duerr's Hot English Mustard (185g)
    Buy 1, get 20p cashback

Activia Breakfast Pot

Weight Watchers Tikka Masala

Bassett's Jelly Babies (190g)
    But 1 and get 25p cashback

KP Dry Roasted Peanuts (300g)
    Buy 2 and get 75p cashback

Fox's Rich Tea Creams (175g)

Douwe Egberts (95g)
    Buy 1 and get 75p cashback

Bold 2in1 Liquitabs (33 washes)
    Buy 1 and get 1.50 cashback
    Last edited by Jazzyj; 12-03-2013 at 9:21 AM. Reason: Updated offers
Page 3
  • vicx
    Thanks everyone for the hints and tips just discovered this today.

Has anyone that has claimed for coke done it for any other version than toriginal, the one that shows in the photo.
    It doesn't say varieties so just wondering if worth sending a receipt with diet on.

tia
    Originally posted by Magsta
    T&C's state any variety.
    A home without a dog is like a flower without petals.
    • COOLTRIKERCHICK
    • By COOLTRIKERCHICK 12th Feb 13, 4:00 PM
    • 10,422 Posts
    • 58,367 Thanks
    COOLTRIKERCHICK
    heads up for valentine flowers..

tesco are advertising flowers ( roses) for 5..

there is 2.50 cashback if you spend 5 on flowers

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/SnapAndSave/upload/178

so you can have valentine flowers for just 2.50
    Work to live= not live to work
    • COOLTRIKERCHICK
    • By COOLTRIKERCHICK 12th Feb 13, 4:13 PM
    • 10,422 Posts
    • 58,367 Thanks
    COOLTRIKERCHICK
    kellys 1ltre ice cream is half price in tesco with 50p cashback making it 1.49

4 pack mars bars on offer in tesco..... 50p cashback making them only 50p
    Work to live= not live to work
  • funnyguy
    Check the dates before you buy as some offers finish today.
  • vicx
    Originally posted by funnyguy
    Does this mean new and better offers tomorrow
    • IAmLegend
    • By IAmLegend 12th Feb 13, 7:23 PM
    • 47 Posts
    • 487 Thanks
    IAmLegend
    The pancake one ends today so if you have purchased these for today then make sure you upload today.
  • vicx
    The pancake one ends today so if you have purchased these for today then make sure you upload today.
    Originally posted by IAmLegend
    These were 2 for 2 in Asda last night. I went to Asda again today and they are back at 1.78 for one. Wouldn't you think they'd be trying to give them away today not taking offers off.

Although if it's Asda that pays this cashback out they must know about the new app
  • Jazzyj
    Originally posted by funnyguy
    Thank you for that. I had one receipt left from Saturday to submit as I needed to copy part to enable both items in the same offer to show (Sainsbury's double sided receipt) so just did it now.

I have also realised that although I received payment today I wasn't paid for all of them so I have resubmitted the missing one with a note explaining incase it went astray in cyber space.
    I didn't take too much notice of the BCC/CC option when sending but I would say if you haven't then copy yourself in on everything you upload from now as it will serve as a decent record of all your purchases uploaded.

Night all x
  • vicx
    How can you see what you have submitted and if it has been submitted successfully. I know it's still early but none of my 4 receipts which I uploaded through the mobile app yesterday are showing on my account so don't know if they have gone awol
    • Zanderman
    • By Zanderman 13th Feb 13, 8:25 AM
    • 2,362 Posts
    • 5,255 Thanks
    Zanderman
    Sainsburys receipts are two-sided - how to snap both sides at once?
    TCB suggest we fold the receipts to show all relevant info easily in one picture. Fair enough.

But Sainsbury's (or at least all the ones local to us) issue two-sided receipts to save paper - meaning that it is physically impossible to show all required information in one pic, no matter how clever you are at folding.

This appears to effectively disqualify Sainsbury's purchases from the scheme - so, can anyone confirm they been successful with Sainsbury's receipts, and if so how did they do it?

Thanks

Z-man
  • Jazzyj
    How can you see what you have submitted and if it has been submitted successfully. I know it's still early but none of my 4 receipts which I uploaded through the mobile app yesterday are showing on my account so don't know if they have gone awol
    Originally posted by vicx

Morning Vicx

Thats just it...............when you upload apart from the upload successful pop up you receive nothing shows on your account until its payable! Even then it only shows a total amount so I really recommend using the option to copy yourself in on the message that goes with it. This way you will at least have some sort of a record that can be used if necessary to pursue later.

I was over the moon yesterday when it suddenly showed up in my account as payable and I still am ................I think its a brilliant addition to TCB but it was only later later that I realised that I uploaded 2.90 worth and only received 2.50. As only one of the items had 40p cash back it was easy for me to narrow down the missing item.
    BTW I received all upload successful pop ups so not sure why one was missed?
    Hope I have helped in some way.
  • Jazzyj
    TCB suggest we fold the receipts to show all relevant info easily in one picture. Fair enough.

But Sainsbury's (or at least all the ones local to us) issue two-sided receipts to save paper - meaning that it is physically impossible to show all required information in one pic, no matter how clever you are at folding.

This appears to effectively disqualify Sainsbury's purchases from the scheme - so, can anyone confirm they been successful with Sainsbury's receipts, and if so how did they do it?

Thanks

Z-man
    Originally posted by Zanderman
    Yes I have been paid on a Sainsbury's receipt. (had to cleverly fold it) but last night I had a major problem with another Sainsbury's one as it was impossible to show everything so I photocopied one side and then folded the other side to get all info in. As it is all part of the same receipt which no doubt they check by the receipt number I don't anticipate any problem but I will keep you posted.
    • naomi1010
    • By naomi1010 13th Feb 13, 8:51 AM
    • 109 Posts
    • 69 Thanks
    naomi1010
    Hi, Just a quick question, I bought 400g Nutella which is eligable for 1 cash back but on my receipt it just shows as Choc spread with no other detail so will this track?

Thanks for any advice
    • IAmLegend
    • By IAmLegend 13th Feb 13, 9:06 AM
    • 47 Posts
    • 487 Thanks
    IAmLegend
    This is the same for many items naomi - lots of items on the receipt do not come up with the brand name so hopefully they recognise this.
    • naomi1010
    • By naomi1010 13th Feb 13, 9:13 AM
    • 109 Posts
    • 69 Thanks
    naomi1010
    Thanks IamLegend,

I've just looked over my tesco receipt and there must be over 20 branded items that just state what they are for eg Chicken dippers which are actually Bird's Eye so hopefully they will just take it as is.
  • vicx
    Morning Vicx

Thats just it...............when you upload apart from the upload successful pop up you receive nothing shows on your account until its payable! Even then it only shows a total amount so I really recommend using the option to copy yourself in on the message that goes with it. This way you will at least have some sort of a record that can be used if necessary to pursue later.

I was over the moon yesterday when it suddenly showed up in my account as payable and I still am ................I think its a brilliant addition to TCB but it was only later later that I realised that I uploaded 2.90 worth and only received 2.50. As only one of the items had 40p cash back it was easy for me to narrow down the missing item.
    BTW I received all upload successful pop ups so not sure why one was missed?
    Hope I have helped in some way.
    Originally posted by Jazzyj
    Morning

I uploaded my receipts on the mobile app and got the upload successfull message but I don't understand what you mean by copying myself in on the message? Would I need to do it from the laptop? It would just mean emailing myself the receipt's then downloading/saving to my laptop and uploading them to the online website.. much easier with my iPhone but if it is more reliable doing it on the website then I will redo it
    • lizalloareds
    • By lizalloareds 13th Feb 13, 10:53 AM
    • 1,808 Posts
    • 17,414 Thanks
    lizalloareds
    just uploaded my first for 50p CB on snickers hope it tracks as on receipt it just says chocolate!
    September GC 30th aug-4th Oct 332.74/375 NSD 3
    Gc Jan 234.85/200 Feb 298.92/280March 298.42/280 April 270.49/280 May Gc 351.08/350 June 300.06/280 July 256.15/240
    Aug 318.74/280
  • vicx
    Two of 4 of my receipts have now become payable
  • vicx
    just uploaded my first for 50p CB on snickers hope it tracks as on receipt it just says chocolate!
    Originally posted by lizalloareds
    Does it have a code/item number next to it like Asda & Iceland have on their receipts? I purchased the 4 pack of Mars Bars from Tesco and they show up as Mars Bars on the receipt no code or item number on it.
  • Jazzyj
    Morning

I uploaded my receipts on the mobile app and got the upload successfull message but I don't understand what you mean by copying myself in on the message? Would I need to do it from the laptop? It would just mean emailing myself the receipt's then downloading/saving to my laptop and uploading them to the online website.. much easier with my iPhone but if it is more reliable doing it on the website then I will redo it
    Originally posted by vicx

I used my phone, Once you press submit (this is where you have the option to retake the picture or submit) does it come up similar to a text message? Thats when you do the final send, It does on mine and I was just sending but noticed yesterday that it says BCC/CC so you have the option of copying to yourself by text/email I assume.

Trying to do a test one from my phone but its not responding at the minute. Do a fake one and go through the motions until the final submit and see if you have it? I will try again in a bit.

EDIT:

I just went through the steps on my phone so assuming the app works the same on other phones (Can't guarantee that but fingers crossed)

Clicked on item for cashabck
    Option - Take Photo
    Options - Done or Camera symbol (I clicked done)
    Options - Retake or submit (I clicked submit)
    It then comes up as an email submission which is where I can cc myself before the final submit.
    HTH

NOTE: I cancelled at this point lol but I still got a submission message LOL so now TCB have a photo of my keyboard/hand instead of Kellogs
    Last edited by Jazzyj; 13-02-2013 at 11:58 AM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,880Posts Today

8,219Users online

Martin's Twitter