Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • imposter
    • By imposter 21st Jun 11, 11:02 PM
    • 727Posts
    • 5,289Thanks
    imposter
    20 off 40 Ocado
    • 21st Jun 11, 11:02 PM
    20 off 40 Ocado 21st Jun 11 at 11:02 PM
    As mentioned in the latest MSE email - but I thought I'd remind my late night England & Wales Grabbit friends to get their Ocado voucher NOW, as registration for the offer has just opened and the deal is only available today!

Note the T&C:

- Eligible to new customers only

- Service available in certain areas of England and Wales. To check if Ocado deliver in your area, please visit Ocado.com

- This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher offers. Minimum spend applies. Delivery charge may apply.

- The Voucher cannot be applied to past orders made with Ocado and cannot be backdated or redeemed for cash.

- This offer can be used only once per customer. If more than one customer is registered at the same delivery address a Voucher code may only be used by one customer registered at that address.

- The order total, which you must reach to qualify for the offer, is inclusive of VAT,but generally exclusive of any delivery charge.

- The Voucher may not be used by any Ocado employee.

Then go for it:

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/discount-voucher-codes/ocado

Last edited by imposter; 22-06-2011 at 7:33 AM. Reason: Edited to remove that the deal is NOT limited to the first 2000 people - it's for more than that (for one day only though!)
Page 2
    • photome
    • By photome 22nd Jun 11, 6:25 AM
    • 14,168 Posts
    • 9,679 Thanks
    photome
    Just got mine

1680 given away so far
  • djt1983
    Just got mine...up over 2000 now so the deal is definitely on
    • clairibel
    • By clairibel 22nd Jun 11, 7:15 AM
    • 3,498 Posts
    • 7,147 Thanks
    clairibel
    Just noticed that there is also 25% off 6 bottles of wine as well until the 28th or while stocks last...they'll be no stocks
  • Siren1974
    I've got this too but have never used Ocado so not got a clue where I'm going on the website. Just a suggestion, but if anyone finds some mega deals to fully take advantage of the vouchers, can we post them here? Thanks all
  • superkopite
    Hi guys and gals,

How long does it take for the code to appear in your account, I registered a few hours ago but still can't see the code

Thanks
    • sinw
    • By sinw 22nd Jun 11, 7:49 AM
    • 7,606 Posts
    • 41,419 Thanks
    sinw
    http://www.crowdity.com/login
    • stluke023
    • By stluke023 22nd Jun 11, 7:57 AM
    • 312 Posts
    • 157 Thanks
    stluke023
    i cannot print , so would think no longer available
  • philipmag
    Blank
    My voucher isn't showing, i click print voucher but nothing is there.

What am i doing wrong & what should i be seeing??
  • bebebliss
    Great Offer - however I think Ocado's special offers on my supermarket are pretty much non-existant since the Crowdity offer went live - there were loads of offers on Monday - fairy fabric conditioner 3 for 3 etc but all have now disappeared!! Maybe the 50% off will have to suffice lol....
    • clairibel
    • By clairibel 22nd Jun 11, 8:06 AM
    • 3,498 Posts
    • 7,147 Thanks
    clairibel
    Everybody asking about vouchers...they will be available at 12am tonight. Thats what it says in my email anyway.
  • bebebliss
    Great Offer - however I think Ocado's special offers on my supermarket are pretty much non-existant since the Crowdity offer went live - there were loads of offers on Monday - fairy fabric conditioner 3 for 3 etc but all have now disappeared!! Maybe the 50% off will have to suffice lol....
    Originally posted by bebebliss
    Actually now I'm looking on Ocado's site instead of my supermarket there are still some bargains to be had - so ignore my previous moan!
    • pleasedelete
    • By pleasedelete 22nd Jun 11, 8:12 AM
    • 2,147 Posts
    • 3,559 Thanks
    pleasedelete
    I got an email straight through saying congratulations I had just joined quidco.
    June challenge 100 a day 3161.63 plus 350 vouchers plus 108.37 food/shopping saving

July challenge 50 a day. 1682.50/1550

October challenge 100 a day. 385/3100
    • tazmac25
    • By tazmac25 22nd Jun 11, 8:14 AM
    • 1,640 Posts
    • 19,586 Thanks
    tazmac25
    Many thanks
    Just signed up myself, my parents and my sis
    Great deal
    Cheers
    No. 16 in HCCSC

Full Time Uni Student & Glitcher
    • Savvybunny2009
    • By Savvybunny2009 22nd Jun 11, 8:15 AM
    • 5,374 Posts
    • 16,658 Thanks
    Savvybunny2009
    I got an email straight through saying congratulations I had just joined quidco.
    Originally posted by pleasedelete
    That is because you didn't uncheck the tick box before you hit submit.

Thanks OP I managed to get one when you first posted this morning, shall be very useful
    Comping wishlist for 2017
    1. Family holiday 2. Christmas presents 3. Fishing stuff

The more you put into life, the more you get out
  • chaosweddings
    i just checked my postcode and they dont deliver to my street yet my sister lives in the next street up from me and they deliver to her , weird
  • Ami82
    My voucher isn't showing, i click print voucher but nothing is there.

What am i doing wrong & what should i be seeing??
    Originally posted by philipmag
    I don't think you need to do anything yet as they will send you the code. This is what it said on my email from Crowdity.com -

When the offer has closed we will send you an email to confirm the whether the deal was successful. Ocado will then send you out your voucher/ticket to redeem shortly.
  • goodisongirl
    I've clicked on the link to get one of these, but I'm not sure if i've done it right ....do you not have to pay anything??? I thought this was like groupon / living social where you have to pay the website for a voucher code type thing?

Confuzzled!?!
    • karlie88
    • By karlie88 22nd Jun 11, 8:40 AM
    • 8,830 Posts
    • 108,232 Thanks
    karlie88
    i have entered manchester as my city, but the offer says 'location: london'. will that cause a problem when i want to order?? haven't hit the submit button yet....
  • m0nkeymrs01
    Thank you I have just done this as well ;-)
    • imposter
    • By imposter 22nd Jun 11, 9:04 AM
    • 727 Posts
    • 5,289 Thanks
    imposter
    I've clicked on the link to get one of these, but I'm not sure if i've done it right ....do you not have to pay anything??? I thought this was like groupon / living social where you have to pay the website for a voucher code type thing?

Confuzzled!?!
    Originally posted by goodisongirl
    Yes, it's that kind of site, but no need to pay on this deal! A little bit later in the day you will get a "free" voucher to print which will give you 20 off a 40 shop at Ocado. You need to use the voucher by 30th June else it will expire.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

55Posts Today

3,003Users online

Martin's Twitter