Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • determined new ms
    • By determined new ms 19th Aug 19, 7:19 AM
    • 7,374Posts
    • 44,110Thanks
    determined new ms
    What small DFW things will you do this week? WC 19th August
    • 19th Aug 19, 7:19 AM
    What small DFW things will you do this week? WC 19th August 19th Aug 19 at 7:19 AM
    When we start out on the DFW trail we do loads of "big stuff" that makes quite a difference to our situation. These include having our lightbulb moment, cutting up the credit cards and cancelling Sky and the gym.

But once we have done the bigger stuff, we often feel that we are not making the same amount of progress, when in fact the small steps are helping us form good financial habits and helping us get closer everyday to staying in control and becoming debt free, or staying debt free.

Examples could be hanging washing out instead of using the tumble dryer or leaving your purse/wallet at home to avoid the risk of spending.

So be proud of those small steps, they really are important!
    DF as at 30/12/16
    Wombling 2017 3016.55/Roadkill 8.73
    Wombling 2018 145.73/RK 0.04
Page 1
    • Baileys Babe
    • By Baileys Babe 19th Aug 19, 7:51 AM
    • 2,562 Posts
    • 13,407 Thanks
    Baileys Babe
    • 19th Aug 19, 7:51 AM
    • 19th Aug 19, 7:51 AM
    DNMS Thank you for starting this weeks thread

Todays list:
    PAD
    B/L/D from stores
    Pack snacks and drinks for after training
    Home educate children
    Do the grocery shopping and stick to the list
    Put all the shopping away
    Keep with the (meal) plan
    Pmp
    Dry washing outside, weather permitting
    Clean DW inside and out
    • La escocesa
    • By La escocesa 19th Aug 19, 7:59 AM
    • 3,011 Posts
    • 19,188 Thanks
    La escocesa
    • 19th Aug 19, 7:59 AM
    • 19th Aug 19, 7:59 AM
    Hi everyone,

Gosh my place is a tip after rushing out on Saturday morning and not getting back until late last night. So I'll be kept out of money-spending trouble by tidying up most of the day!! Then me and baby are off to yoga at 1.

What else:
    - Check banking/YNAB
    - Think of birthday pressies for dad
    - Call mortgage peeps!!
    - Look into home insurance deals
    - Make oat milk
    - super quick shower
    - doing my own nails

Will probs think of more as I go along considering it is such a way of life these days

Happy Monday!!
    • determined new ms
    • By determined new ms 19th Aug 19, 8:01 AM
    • 7,374 Posts
    • 44,110 Thanks
    determined new ms
    • 19th Aug 19, 8:01 AM
    • 19th Aug 19, 8:01 AM
    Morning not sure what things I'll do today, and I'll take any achievement as a success!

* TOMM - I have to kind of adapt the method because of my shift patterns and on my days off I can't see that I'll get it all done. Thinking I'll have to have 2 days a week where I do 2 rooms (so clean for an hour)
    * have asked madam's friend's mum if madam can go round for a playdate. Better for her to have friends to play with than hanging out with me when my mood is low.
    * load of washing & hang out. Think I'll strip madam's bedding to make up full load
    * make batch of soup
    * go for a walk
    * need to pick up coffee. Might ask oh to do on his way home....
    * finish my top - must do this today! I'm putting it off because I'm not confident using a twin needle
    * contact Amazon and get refund for items that haven't arrived

Ok that will do. Have a great day
    DF as at 30/12/16
    Wombling 2017 3016.55/Roadkill 8.73
    Wombling 2018 145.73/RK 0.04
    • crazy_cat_lady
    • By crazy_cat_lady 19th Aug 19, 8:47 AM
    • 5,011 Posts
    • 44,436 Thanks
    crazy_cat_lady
    • 19th Aug 19, 8:47 AM
    • 19th Aug 19, 8:47 AM
    Morning
    Thanks for the starter this week DNMS. Hope that you're feeling a bit brighter soon.
    I've been out of bed less than an hour so I'm still sitting trying to pull myself round with a cup of tea and figure out what kind of mood I'm in and what to do with the day.
    I will definitely be:
    hoovering
    doing a load of washing
    making courgette fritters
    looking after ds with his tonsillitis
    a bit of crochet
    Other than that - who knows?
    NST Simple September #17 nsd = 10
    I am honestly trying my best
    • ziggy2407
    • By ziggy2407 19th Aug 19, 9:01 AM
    • 3,569 Posts
    • 33,040 Thanks
    ziggy2407
    • 19th Aug 19, 9:01 AM
    • 19th Aug 19, 9:01 AM
    Good Morning

DNMS - Thanks for starting us off this week, hope your mood improves

Hi to all of the regulars and a BIG welcome to all the newbies, this is a really FAB thread with so many lovely, caring, considerate and supportive people.

Week 2 of DS's NCS course starts today and we're hoping he has as good a week as last week, not off to a great start though with no kit list provided until I rung at 9.30. Today we will:

Rest (as still feeling unwell after last week) -
    Check Bank & made PAD - Done
    Get mum a Dr's appointment - Done
    Strip DS's bed, wash & line dry -
    Drop DS off to NCS -
    Swagbucks (swago board starts today) -
    RM Survey -
    Purge a few emails -
    Enter comps -
    All meals from cupboards/fridge/freezer -
    Checked: Lucky Bob, PMP, WinaDinner -
    Read Library Book -

Have a great day!

C x
    Last edited by ziggy2407; 19-08-2019 at 9:12 AM.
    Make 5 per day 2018 1556.43/1825.00 Make 5 per day Jan - Jun 19 713.84/905 Make 5 per day in July 19 46.73/110 Make 5 per day in Aug 19 36.02/155 Make 5 per day in Sept 19 30.50/150
    • ditty1234
    • By ditty1234 19th Aug 19, 9:03 AM
    • 257 Posts
    • 1,756 Thanks
    ditty1234
    • 19th Aug 19, 9:03 AM
    • 19th Aug 19, 9:03 AM
    Back at work with lunch from home :-)
    Looking for a NSD day
    And a club run after work.
    Happy Mondays x
    Debt Free Wannabe LBM Jan 2019 -25.928/-24.886 4% paid off
    EF 0 March 2019 /EF 700 in August 2019
    • carrielovesfanta
    • By carrielovesfanta 19th Aug 19, 9:49 AM
    • 2,204 Posts
    • 17,535 Thanks
    carrielovesfanta
    • 19th Aug 19, 9:49 AM
    • 19th Aug 19, 9:49 AM
    Morning folks

Thanks to DNMS for starting us off.

Thanks to everyone for their kind words. It made me tear up (a telling sign in itself that all is not right). Lots of love back to you CCL - I hope your DS gets better soon xx Big hugs to all those who aren't feeling good xx

I have made the decision to try and nip this (whatever it is) in the bud. I tried to make a drs app this morning but was far too late so I will call tomorrow at 8. I also had a good long chat to my line manager, and I'm going to chat to my gym coach about cutting back and supporting myself nutrition-wise. I think it's a combination of stress and not being well/recovering from the illness. Since my breakdown in 2017, my tolerance for overall stress is lower, and I can feel that kind of frenetic edge to my brain at the moment. Line manager very kind and is waiting to hear what the dr says tomorrow (assuming I get an app). Work isn't actually stressing me out particularly so as long as it's no worse I should be ok.

On the plus side, OH and I got a fairly good haul of blackberries last night and will go back later in the week for more. I also found an apple tree. Couldn't reach the apples and most had come down in the wind but I found 2 that weren't too bruised and munched them down (hot damn they were good!!). OH has decided that he loves foraging, which is a lovely thing we can do together

Small things for today:
    B/L/D from stores
    Charge phone in work
    Poss make minestrone soup if feeling well enough
    Take vitamin - done
    Make seed and protein shake - done
    Put anything non essential out of my head
    Crochet 1 repeat of stole pattern
    Do 2 listings on ebay

Will add more as I go.

Can anyone recommend a good organising app please? I'm thinking something like a bullet journal but an app. I downloaded one last night but immediately deleted it as I couldn't make head nor tail of it. It needs to be simple.

Love to all

clf x
    Last edited by carrielovesfanta; 19-08-2019 at 2:01 PM.
    LBM 11/06/2010: DFD 30/04/2013
    Total repaid: 10,490.31
    Student loan repaid: 01/07/2019

SAVINGS: 8500
    Car final lump sum: 1150/6113
    • allydowd
    • By allydowd 19th Aug 19, 10:04 AM
    • 4,635 Posts
    • 30,478 Thanks
    allydowd
    • 19th Aug 19, 10:04 AM
    • 19th Aug 19, 10:04 AM
    MONEY MAKING AND SAVING SITES AS OFTEN MENTIONED IN THIS FORUM:
    • Benefits check-up (Link)
    • Birthday Freebies (Link)
    • Coupon Shop Forum list of money-off coupons (Link)
    • Cooking On A Bootstrap, cheap recipes. (Link)
    • eBid (Link)
    • Freecycle (Link)
    • Freegle (Link)
    • FreeStuff (Link)
    • FreeUKStuff ( Link )
    • Income Tax Calculator (Link)
    • i-Say Surveys (Link)
    • Jobseekers Railcard (Link)
    • List of online newspapers. At bottom of the linked page. (Link)
    • Marriage Tax Allowance (Link)
    • Martin Lewis' Weekly List of Deals and Tips (Link)
    • MSE Bank Charges Comparison Tool (Link)
    • MSE Boost Your Income page. Gateway to lots of money-making links. (Link)
    • MSE Budget Planner (Link)
    • MSE Abbreviations Explained (Link)
    • MSE Deals and Vouchers (Link)
    • MSE Demotivator Tool (Link)
    • MSE Credit Card Minimum Repayment Calculator (Link)
    • MSE Money Makover (Link)
    • MSE Piggybank Budgeting (Link)
    • MSE Stoozing Guide (Link)
    • MSE Wow Offers (Link)
    • NHS Minor Ailment Service article (Link)
    • My Supermarket (Link)
    • NHS Free Prescription Checker (Link)
    • OnePoll (Link)
    • Parcel2Go: compare postage prices (Link)
    • Parkopedia: compare parking charges (Link)
    • Pick My Postcode Lottery ( Link )
    • Quidco (Link)
    • Reclaim PPI at no cost to yourself without using a claims company. (Link)
    • Reclaim Packaged Bank Account fees at no cost to yourself without using a claims company.(Link)
    • Reclaim phone credit (Link)
    • Resolver tool. Helps you draft a letter, send it, monitor replies and then escalate it to an Ombudsman or key complaint body if it's not sorted. (Link)
    • SayNoTo0870 cheap phone number finder (Link)
    • Split Ticketing (Link)
    • Start Rescue Breakdown Cover (Link)
    • Super Saver Amazon Delivery Tool (Link)
    • Survey sites that pay for your opinions (Link)
    • Swagbucks (Link)
    • Swapit (Link)
    • Tickety Split cheap train tickets (Link) Site closed
    • Toluna (Link)
    • TopCashBack (Link)
    • Wombling Guide (Link)
    • You Need A Budget site and App (Link)

If any of the links are broken, let me know.
    Debt-free day: 8th May 2015
    The Joy Account: 150

Travel 500 Miles Free Challenge: 360/500
    "Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck," Dalai Llama
    • katy_ann
    • By katy_ann 19th Aug 19, 11:57 AM
    • 1,034 Posts
    • 5,617 Thanks
    katy_ann
    Afternoon everyone, hope you all had a lovely weekend I got a nice lay in this morning, DS is with his Dad until 2pm so I've had a chilled out morning and got some jobs done. Here's my plan for today:

- Check bank account :|
    - Pop to shop to get milk - Done
    - Pop to post office to post Ebay sale - Done
    - Try and restore old Ipad to factory settings ready to put on Ebay for sale - In progress
    - Bake some fairy cakes - Done
    - B/L/D from home
    - Clean DS old booster chair for someone is collecting this evening - Need to do!
    - Doctors at 4.10pm
    - Forgot to buy butter when I went to the shop earlier so I'll need to do that when I get out of the doctors later today
    - Pop a few more bits on FB market/Ebay

I think that's about all, hope you all have a good day
    Officially Debt Free on 10/12/2015 | Back hanging my head in shame
    DMP start date: 01/07/2019 | Total debt as of 23/06/2019: 3883
    • twiggy86
    • By twiggy86 19th Aug 19, 3:07 PM
    • 1,319 Posts
    • 6,708 Thanks
    twiggy86
    Afternoon all.

I hope you're all ok, and hugs to those who need it - need to catch up on the weekend's posts.

Today I have/ will:
    * Squeeze out "old" toothpaste tube
    * Use leftover chicken for sandwich
    * Wash load on 30 degree eco wash
    * Check banks
    * Update spreadsheet with weekends spends
    * Check OP/PA for surveys - not having much action at the moment!
    * Use gift card to buy presents
    * Snap receipts
    * Print banana bread recipe to use up bananas which are very ripe!
    * Leave work early to avoid awful traffic due to road closure (my bosses are lovely!)
    * Hang washing on airer
    * Dinner from stores

That's everything I can think of for now!
    Starting again.. LMB 31.7.19 Starting total: 13,418.33 Current total: 12,380.48
    One debt down, four more to go!
    • DawnW
    • By DawnW 19th Aug 19, 4:46 PM
    • 5,756 Posts
    • 45,970 Thanks
    DawnW
    Hi all
    Do take care those who are feeling poorly
    I'm not poorly, but shattered after having grandchildren for most of the day, both this morning, and just little GS this afternoon as DD took GD to the cinema. DD is having a new kitchen fitted atm, and 20 month old GS kept dragging the fitter's tool box away Hopefully they will find something else to amuse them tomorrow!
    House is now a tip, and there is no way I am going to be cleaning it this evening. However, I have managed a few small things:
    Checked banks
    Free HG raspberries for breakfast

Did the shopping that I wanted early before I was invaded. Just one more thing to get which I will get from the pound-ish shop tomorrow.

Checked sales unit but didn't have the time to make any changes other than a quick tidy
    Took paper recycling to the supermarket with me, as they have recycling bins in the car park. Our doorstep collection doesn't work for paper, as you have to put it in a flat box with an inadequate lid, so if it is even slightly windy, the lid blows off and the paper goes everywhere Easier to take it to the supermarket every few weeks!
    Food from home, using up leftovers in the fridge! No cooking today
    Freecycler failed to turn up to collect item as arranged They turned up this evening. It was annoying having waited in all afternoon when I could have taken GS for a walk in his pram,but at least the item (an old cool box) has gone now!
    It has at long last stopped raining, so I have pegged a load of washing out and it is blowing nicely so should dry by the time I need to get it in.
    I have another load in the machine
    I have taken the dog for his booster vaccination, which was an awful drama, as you can imaging. I had to carry him home, as it rendered him incapable of walking. He has just about got over it now, with the help of a slice of ham
    Made a grooming appointment for very scruffy dog, he won't like that much, either.
    I now need to pick the raspberries and beans, and check the tomatoes, cucumbers and courgettes. Decided this can wait till tomorrow. I did however have a bit of a clear up of the kids' mess, put the dishwasher on and washed up the bits that can't go in it, wiped the worktops, wiped the oilcloth table cover on the dining table and cleaned out the grotty corner in the lounge behind where the printer is kept
    Looking forward to an early night apart from that!
    Last edited by DawnW; 19-08-2019 at 7:56 PM.

• La escocesa
    • By La escocesa 20th Aug 19, 7:33 AM
    • 3,011 Posts
    • 19,188 Thanks
    La escocesa
    Hi everyone

Aw, hope everyone is doing ok.
    CLF - v glad you've been looking to get a drs appt and not just ploughing on. Good for you!!
    Ziggy, hope your DS enjoys his course. Wow, can't believe how quickly he's growing up!! I've just googled NCS - sounds fab!
    DNMS - sounds good about you chopping and changing TOMM to suit your shifts. I got a free 5 voucher for the play store from my mobile company so I used it to buy the app. Works quite well and you can add all your own tasks to the list so you can customise it. Not that you need the app at all as you can just do whatever you like!

I was quite productive on the money front yesterday - opened baby girl a bank account (4.5% interest!) and opened an account on kidstart - you get cashback from online shopping and it goes into savings for her. Absolutely no effort required from mama.

Also looked into a class to take her to - same class, one location was 5 with free parking and the other was 6.50... Guess which venue I chose?!

Oat milk is chilling in the fridge... I timed how long it took me to make it because I am a geek... About 10 mins all in, 6 min to make and 4 min clean up... I want to reduce this as the nutribullet I have only makes about 600ml so not really worth the effort as kinda need to do it every night so it's nice and chilled by morning... But still, with 3/4 cup oats, 2 dates and water it is WAAAAAAY cheaper than any oat milk I could buy so definitely still worth it, especially as we spend around 7 on milk a week at the mo!

We need to go out a walk today as I made OH get the pram out of his car before he left for work I didn't want the feeling of being stuck in the house and not able to leave if I wanted to but now the pram is here I have no desire to leave

Just found out our discount scheme through work finishes tomorrow. Annoying as I was just getting used to it. I use it for a free movie a month, a free coffee out and half price cinema tickets, so I will miss those! Good news is that I've got 4 cinema vouchers stashed so I'll get my codes for a free movie and a free coffee today (and hope they still work tomorrow!!).

Need to video call mum today - it makes living 250 miles away with her newborn granddaughter a bit better. Definitely brightens her day.

Just remembered I need to make strawberry jam today before they all go bad (if they aren't bad already!!!)

Oops, sorry for the essay everyone!
    • DawnW
    • By DawnW 20th Aug 19, 8:50 AM
    • 5,756 Posts
    • 45,970 Thanks
    DawnW
    Morning all
    Intrigued by the oat milk La E. What do you use it for? Instead of ordinary milk?

Hope everyone is feeling ok today.
    My plans are as follows:
    Walk into town to do 3 errands. I need to get my old boots reheeled so that they do yet another winter post an ebay parcel and buy some foil dishes from the pound shop for freezing HM pesto, tomato sauce etc.

Some cooking - I need cake (yes, I really do!), make a chilli to use up some mince and bendy veg, and some kind of pasta with cheese sauce with ham in it, to use up some ham that my brother brought round from the staff shop where he works.
    Some cleaning is also needed. Kitchen and lounge I think - downstairs generally looks like a bomb site after little ones yesterday, but the dining room is probably ok for another day.
    Back later to update on progress!

• ditty1234
    • By ditty1234 20th Aug 19, 9:10 AM
    • 257 Posts
    • 1,756 Thanks
    ditty1234
    Ok so my last day at work for this week with coffee and milk in the work fridge, and lunch in my bag. Yesterday did not turn out a NSD day as I gave ds 10 towards his trip to capital today w friend - he's 17 in a month so figure he'll be OK as it's in the day time. But slightly worried.
    Also I wanted to run a 10 K club run where places were running out so I signed up yesterday - feel a guilty for treating myself to a run but now it's done.
    Will make small pizzas from stores for dinner as everybody seems to be eating dinners at different times.
    So morrow is going to be a day of sorting - as uni son will be home.
    And Thursday will be a day of sorting my ds future based on his GCSE results - fingers crossed.
    So lots of things will be in place for the long weekend, and we will be able to get everything ready for the year.
    As always am thankful for this thread and it is very inspirational.
    Oh and have 2 Facebook sales lined up for tomorrow.
    Oh and have found some full time jobs to apply for ... the 0.6+hourly+agency+agency is grinding me down.
    A colleague whom is my age (50+) just walked in and went ... I'm a home owner ... It is a long shot, but some day!
    Last edited by ditty1234; 20-08-2019 at 9:18 AM.
    Debt Free Wannabe LBM Jan 2019 -25.928/-24.886 4% paid off
    EF 0 March 2019 /EF 700 in August 2019
    • ziggy2407
    • By ziggy2407 20th Aug 19, 10:01 AM
    • 3,569 Posts
    • 33,040 Thanks
    ziggy2407
    Good Morning

LaE - I agree, NCS seems great

Gosh I'm tired (and still very achey) after a very noisy night - lots of cars, banging doors and chit chatting, thanks to neighbours going away early hours. Today we will:

Gym - Done
    Check Bank & made PAD - Done
    RM Survey - Done
    Emulsion DS's bedroom -
    Swagbucks (swago board available) -
    Shower & Pamper session -
    Purge a few emails -
    Enter comps -
    All meals from cupboards/fridge/freezer -
    Checked: Lucky Bob, PMP, WinaDinner -
    Read Library Book -

Have a great day!

C x
    Last edited by ziggy2407; 20-08-2019 at 6:43 PM.
    Make 5 per day 2018 1556.43/1825.00 Make 5 per day Jan - Jun 19 713.84/905 Make 5 per day in July 19 46.73/110 Make 5 per day in Aug 19 36.02/155 Make 5 per day in Sept 19 30.50/150
    • carrielovesfanta
    • By carrielovesfanta 20th Aug 19, 11:04 AM
    • 2,204 Posts
    • 17,535 Thanks
    carrielovesfanta
    Good afternoon folks!

Well I got my drs appointment and I've been. He was very nice and basically said that because I hadn't had a chest x-ray, they can't call it pneumonia, but essentially I'd had pneumonia. I'm free of infection but it takes MONTHS to recover

He said that I'll be more back to normal in a couple of months. Blimmin heck. On the plus side, he said that he guessed that I'm normally fit and well as I look very "sporty"! I'll take that as a compliment!

I'm feeling much happier now. At least if someone tells you that you're going to be a bit carp, you know and can deal with it.

Today's small things:
    B/L/D from stores
    OH to do housework
    Charge phone in work - done
    No alcohol
    Chat to my gym coach to let him know and so we can work out my rehab!
    Rest and crochet - dr's orders!!

Have a good one all

clf x
    Last edited by carrielovesfanta; 20-08-2019 at 5:08 PM.
    LBM 11/06/2010: DFD 30/04/2013
    Total repaid: 10,490.31
    Student loan repaid: 01/07/2019

SAVINGS: 8500
    Car final lump sum: 1150/6113
    • Deni debt-free dreamer
    • By Deni debt-free dreamer 20th Aug 19, 11:19 AM
    • 302 Posts
    • 3,031 Thanks
    Deni debt-free dreamer
    Hi everyone

Sorry for lack of contributions for ages, have been reading along.

I'm still making small and not-so-small money saving efforts. Got a debt mountain i'm trying to clear at least half of by the end of the year so it all helps...

I've been doing UGov surveys and some SB ones but often get thrown out of those

Bought a jumper in the sale but planning to take it back as it is a bit big & not sure it suits me - also I bought a jumper in Mr S sale for 6 in May that I haven't yet worn so do I need another one anyway (no I do not!!)

Got to pay in 2 cheques - one from the woman who hit my car in the hospital car park last month! Got repair man coming next week.

Going to eat all meals from stores.

Need some face cream I like but got a voucher to use

Re NCS - DD2 did that and loved it, she met loads of new people who were all going to her 6th form college and she is still friends with many of them now

Hugs to anyone in need
    Deni x
    Sealed pot challenge member #118

Pay ALL your debt off by Xmas 2019 #96
    Total CCs 2,370.05/4,500

2 savers club 33
    • foxgloves
    • By foxgloves 20th Aug 19, 4:04 PM
    • 5,220 Posts
    • 30,681 Thanks
    foxgloves
    Hi Tuesday Frugalistas,
    I've enjoyed getting my bum into a chair & catching up with what everyone's been doing.
    Hope all tired, shattered, poorly & generally low or fed-up people perk up soon.
    I'm feeling quite tired now, but that's because I've spent most of today working out in the garden. Mr f says he's cooking tonight, so definitely time for my book.
    The Christmas present I've started knitting isn't a difficult pattern but it's a lot of stitches on circulars & the yarn is used double, which I need to keep reminding myself about. Already wondering if I have time to knit another one for someone else, as well as knitting my new jumper & at least two more pairs of socks.......Hmmm, I think that might have to be a 'no'!
    Enjoyed making a new seat cover & matching table runner last week. Might be getting brave enough to tackle re-covering an armchair next. Hmmmmm, I'll see if the bravery lasts!
    Take care all,
    F x
    Money can't jump out of your purse on its own so ask 'Can I borrow one, make one, grow one, bake one, re-purpose or recycle, acquire it for free?' Yes? Then put that purse away & keep your money because little savings
    Payment received from surveys: 2015 = 320 2016 = 210 2017 = 304 2018 = 418 2019 = 217
    • crazy_cat_lady
    • By crazy_cat_lady 20th Aug 19, 4:53 PM
    • 5,011 Posts
    • 44,436 Thanks
    crazy_cat_lady
    Hello
    Got a bit busy yesterday when I noticed that my ginger ninja cat wasn't himself. Suspected a uti so I rang the vet who wanted me to take him there immediately, which I did. Thank GOD for insurance. It really is a false economy not getting decent pet insurance in my opinion. Yesterday cost me 85 and kitty is covered for up to 4000 of treatment now. Anyway, he's now off his face on cat heroin with another appointment next week.
    I spent the rest of the day with ds with tonsillitis and kitty with his uti and just pottering about the house. Did a bit more crochet but struggled to find my mojo a bit.
    Busy again today - I got my eyebrows and lashes done, which I'm very pleased with indeed and will be getting done again and dd had her nails done and is in love with.
    Popped out with the kids while my cleaner came and spent way more money than I should have. I found a new sofa... I have been looking for a new one for a while but wasn't sure what I wanted. Anyway - I found this one in the sale so decided that as I'd fallen in love I should buy it. It's being delivered next week.
    I'm still not sleeping well so debating going back onto my medication. CLF I'm glad you saw the doctor, and that you are feeling brighter since. It's awful when you just aren't yourself.
    NST Simple September #17 nsd = 10
    I am honestly trying my best
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

114Posts Today

1,998Users online

Martin's Twitter