Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Shoxt3r
    • By Shoxt3r 8th Aug 19, 10:00 AM
    • 62Posts
    • 19Thanks
    Shoxt3r
    Pajamas for post-pregnancy
    • 8th Aug 19, 10:00 AM
    Pajamas for post-pregnancy 8th Aug 19 at 10:00 AM
    Hi there,

So my wife is nearly there with the end of her pregnancy (about 6 weeks to go now) and I wanted to treat her to some new pajamas just to make her feel a bit more comfortable to take into the hospital after the birth.

However, not knowing anything about what things are going to be like straight after the birth I've no idea what size to go for. She used to be a size 8-10 before becoming pregnant but is now more like a 10-12 (at least within tunic dresses).

Any thoughts please?

Thanks in advance.
Page 1
    • luvchocolate
    • By luvchocolate 8th Aug 19, 3:31 PM
    • 1,850 Posts
    • 1,719 Thanks
    luvchocolate
    • 8th Aug 19, 3:31 PM
    • 8th Aug 19, 3:31 PM
    I would buy the size she is now,her tummy will not just disappear.
    often we do not get into nightwear as most new mums are going home within hours of giving birth.
    • Shoxt3r
    • By Shoxt3r 16th Aug 19, 11:43 AM
    • 62 Posts
    • 19 Thanks
    Shoxt3r
    • 16th Aug 19, 11:43 AM
    • 16th Aug 19, 11:43 AM
    Thanks! I decided to size-up and a good job as I ended up giving them to her early so she had something comfortable to wear. Turns out the new ones only just fit over her bump so thanks for the advice! haha.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,237Posts Today

6,075Users online

Martin's Twitter