Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • imposter
    • By imposter 21st Jun 11, 11:02 PM
    • 727Posts
    • 5,289Thanks
    imposter
    £20 off £40 Ocado
    • 21st Jun 11, 11:02 PM
    £20 off £40 Ocado 21st Jun 11 at 11:02 PM
    As mentioned in the latest MSE email - but I thought I'd remind my late night England & Wales Grabbit friends to get their Ocado voucher NOW, as registration for the offer has just opened and the deal is only available today!

Note the T&C:

- Eligible to new customers only

- Service available in certain areas of England and Wales. To check if Ocado deliver in your area, please visit Ocado.com

- This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher offers. Minimum spend applies. Delivery charge may apply.

- The Voucher cannot be applied to past orders made with Ocado and cannot be backdated or redeemed for cash.

- This offer can be used only once per customer. If more than one customer is registered at the same delivery address a Voucher code may only be used by one customer registered at that address.

- The order total, which you must reach to qualify for the offer, is inclusive of VAT,but generally exclusive of any delivery charge.

- The Voucher may not be used by any Ocado employee.

Then go for it:

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/discount-voucher-codes/ocado

Last edited by imposter; 22-06-2011 at 7:33 AM. Reason: Edited to remove that the deal is NOT limited to the first 2000 people - it's for more than that (for one day only though!)
Page 41
  • Zack1
    I now have a receipt from them. Looks like everything apart from my chips have been included.

I've got an excuse to refuse my chips now too, I wanted to edit them out but couldn't or I'd lose the voucher. As they've substituted my cheap £1 chips for more expensive £1.89 McCain ones I can refuse them! I would have been happy to pay the £1.89, but as I wanted to edit them out this excuse will work perfectly!
    Last edited by Zack1; 11-07-2011 at 3:09 PM.
  • Zack1
    Well my order arrived at about 10:15 last night. Driver was very nice and asked where I wanted the shopping put and asked if it was my first order and then explained the different colour bags and went through the receipt and substitution. Took the chips I couldn't fit anywhere back with no problem too Got all my freebies as well

What I found odd was how long he was sat outside mine in the van after giving me everything. Was a good few minutes outside the house. Then I noticed he'd "gone" but I was getting ready to go out, so as I left 5 minutes later I saw he had actually only gone to the end of the street and was parked up there on the PDA. I don't know if it was just him or if that's what's dictated to them by the company, but it must really slow deliveries down!

I'm guessing he moved from outside the house as normally I wouldn't have seen him, so looks like the delivery is done. Wouldn't have minded if he stayed on the drive but guess some people would get funny about it

I'd love to use them again, which is obviously the main reason they gave the £20 vouchers away, but they are so expensive I wouldn't be able to
    Last edited by Zack1; 12-07-2011 at 9:43 AM.
  • andym6561
    I signed up for this deal and then had the email saying they wont honour it. I was just doing a dummy run on Ocado and the £20 voucher is there, are they now honouring this for everybody that signed up?

Edit: Ordered yesterday and delivered today £41.67 of groceries for £24.66 delivered.
    Last edited by andym6561; 13-07-2011 at 1:40 PM.
    If you donít speculate, you canít accumulate.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,009Posts Today

4,349Users online

Martin's Twitter