Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Angela
    • By Angela 6th Aug 08, 7:00 AM
    • 1,517Posts
    • 5,378Thanks
    Angela
    Tesco Mega Reductions Thread 2
    • 6th Aug 08, 7:00 AM
    Tesco Mega Reductions Thread 2 6th Aug 08 at 7:00 AM
    Time for a fresh new thread to post your instore bargain finds.
    I was the original thread poster.

This thread is for all your 'anything Tesco' bargains that you find instore i.e food, clothes, light bulbs, etc

For reference, the old thread can be found HERE.

Tesco Misprice thread can be found HERE.

I have been asked to start a thread for non frozen mega reductions at Tescos.
    Please post if you see anything, then we can all take advantage.

Please include make,size,description and price.

If you are new to this thread please only take notice of the last page,with the most recent postings.

Thank you all for your contributions.
    Last edited by saintscouple; 06-08-2008 at 7:40 AM. Reason: mem request to amend link
Page 64
    • JenWren
    • By JenWren 10th Jul 10, 3:32 PM
    • 54 Posts
    • 359 Thanks
    JenWren
    Tesco Value Yoghurts
    Yeah I noticed the price drop to 15p then suddenly a couple of weeks later they were up to 40p, thought it was just my local Tesco. That's another reason why I don't do my big shop there any more, their prices go up and down far too often like they're trying to catch you out!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,208Posts Today

7,728Users online

Martin's Twitter