Options

Comments

• curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    gocat wrote: »
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Seems like you have been the only one so far curl girl.

Typical.
    However, pleased it's still working for others.
    Just relieved I didn't add the toothbrush!
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    mrs_lds wrote: »
    If anyone is in need of an ironing board wilkos have Minky reduced from £38 to £8 instire its a premium plus as well

I did mention this yesterday and that there is a £10 one too Minky Ergo.
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    Yes 4 pics is best as some receipts are double sided.
    And COS are superfast usually, often you get the accepted emails within an hour :j

Worth checking the app every day, have a look at the number at the top and then you can see if new things have been added or taken away.
    Its a bit like a mad treasure hunt trying to find some of the freebies listed :)

I can't believe how long it has taken me to do my first one. :o

And yes how quick they were. :T

I've not looked it up but is it easy to get the cashback, I'm guessing there is a minimum before you can.
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    My local rag is reporting a glitch on champagne in T express - Heidesieck dry monopole non vintage champagne (yellow top) scanning at £6.75

Some idiot bought it then went to the local paper with it, who in turn then got another idiot to call Tesco about it :eek:

Might be worth a look :)
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I have just caught up, taken ages with several breaks in between :o. I’ve had a stitch in my right side from laughing at some of the posts from yesterday :eek: :rotfl:

Thanks again for the get well wishes and welcome home, very much appreciated :). Just singled one or two posts along the way, so sit back and humour me :cool:

JTS :j :j your wish was granted, I’m ecstatic for you :D

Elliemoo. Hope you got on with the new job :T

mhoc. travelodge and Premier Inn Beds :rotfl: :rotfl: could well be next on my list

Saversue. Such a kind and thoughtful post, brought me to tears and made me realise I need to take more care so I’m fit for others to lean on me xx :heart2:
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    DS girlfriend, has just said tomorrow morning

I knew I should have saved my £1 parking this morning. :rotfl:
  • altojack
    Options
    Then we had Camel Toes :eek: wish I hadn’t Googled omg :eek: are you telling me that women actually go outside looking like that, never in all the bl00dy creation :eek:

Dizzy Ditzy. Moose knuckle, I just dare not ask, I’ve almost wet my pants once seeing the lady bits, the ct s :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

curl girl I’ve got some Blind Pig in the fridge, medicinal purposes only mind :rotfl: :rotfl:

That’s yer lot.

Hugs to the Elite poorly and those low in spirit. I’ve been thinking about you all xx

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

• emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I haven’t heard anything much mentioned about android pay lately lol. Is it the 31 st of January that s the last day please.

Guess who won a prize with one of the prize draws we all hate but not any more lol .....meeeee I won some Bose headphones worth £329 :eek: :D
  • altojack
    Options
    Thursday is or was a good whoopsie night in my local Mr T. It used to be meat night :cool:

• Serendipitious
    Options
    Just been stuck in a loop with a smart meter rep on the phone.

I said I didn't want one.

To which she said 'Please can you tell me what you've heard that makes you decide that?'

So I said I just didn't want one.

To which she said 'But please can you tell me what you've heard that makes you decide that?'

So I said I just didn't want one.

She was clearly on a script.

But then so was I. :D
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure