Official Trying to Conceive - Thread 13

Options

Comments

• twigpig
    twigpig Posts: 1,210 Forumite
    Options
    I take a vitb and folic acid combo. Think it's a seven seas one. Bought at home bargains..... when I was pg before, I took a santogen mother to be one. I tried pregnacare but it made me very constipated and terrible stomach cramp.
    TTC #3..........
  • Zeni
    Zeni Posts: 424 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks ladies, like you said kirsty so many options bit overwhelming, I may check out superdrug.. hopefully the pills aren't huge though as terrible at swallowing pills! Just about handle an aspirin.
    Swagbuckling since Aug 2016 - Earnings so far.. £55.
  • ButterflyBabe
    Options
    Morning ladies,

How are you all doing? I've not posted for a while as I haven't got anything to report, just plodding through the month. I know I've OV'd but not sure how many days PO I am but I know I'm in the TWW now. Not going to stress about AF, if she comes she comes if she doesn't then happy days!!

Good luck everyone xx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Zeni the superdrug (and boots) folic + vit d are cheap and small - about the size of contraceptive pills, you'll be fine.

*the rest of this post has some sad bits, please skip if you need to*

I am looking forward to rejoining this thread around valentine's day hopefully. I graduated last year, but sadly had a missed miscarriage at 11 weeks, which was heartbreaking. I have tried the natural miscarriage but need help, and am having surgical management on Monday. All being well, we should be able to try again after a couple of weeks healing. It's nearly 3 weeks since my journey took this detour, and I'm desperate to get back on track again.

To end on a more positive note, there's a light at the end of the tunnel, and I know this just a little detour on our journey to being parents. If you can zoom out a bit, its not really back to square one, because our journey to parenthood began with growing up ourselves and becoming ready as we'll ever be, with finding each other and building this relationship and the foundations for our family.

I hope posting this doesn't upset or scare anyone, there are plenty of rainbow babies out there to show MC is the end for that pregnancy, but not the end for that growing family. I just want to get on and make mine!

Hugs, love and baby dust to everyone.
  • kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Zeni wrote: »
    Thanks ladies, like you said kirsty so many options bit overwhelming, I may check out superdrug.. hopefully the pills aren't huge though as terrible at swallowing pills! Just about handle an aspirin.

The superdrug own folic acid with vitmain d in a white bottle with yellow lid are tiny little tablets so might be ok for you Zeni :)
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options

I am looking forward to rejoining this thread around valentine's day hopefully. I graduated last year, but sadly had a missed miscarriage at 11 weeks, which was heartbreaking. I have tried the natural miscarriage but need help, and am having surgical management on Monday. All being well, we should be able to try again after a couple of weeks healing. It's nearly 3 weeks since my journey took this detour, and I'm desperate to get back on track again.

To end on a more positive note, there's a light at the end of the tunnel, and I know this just a little detour on our journey to being parents. If you can zoom out a bit, its not really back to square one, because our journey to parenthood began with growing up ourselves and becoming ready as we'll ever be, with finding each other and building this relationship and the foundations for our family.

I hope posting this doesn't upset or scare anyone, there are plenty of rainbow babies out there to show MC is the end for that pregnancy, but not the end for that growing family. I just want to get on and make mine!

So sorry to hear your news, but kudos to you for the positivity - although a sad post, it was a joy to read your thoughts and feelings.

I hope this stay is short for you, and you are on the path to growing your family again sooner rather than later :)
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • Zeni
    Zeni Posts: 424 Forumite
    Options
    Zeni the superdrug (and boots) folic + vit d are cheap and small - about the size of contraceptive pills, you'll be fine.

So sorry to hear that, big hugs to you cherry. you are one strong lady. Like you said its a little detour for you but not the end. I watched how hard it was for my brother and his wife who sadly had a MC over a year and a bit ago and they were devastated after trying for years, but only this week they just had a lovely little baby girl. xx
    Swagbuckling since Aug 2016 - Earnings so far.. £55.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Glad to hear of your brother's happy ending Zeni. Hope we are all not here too long.

I am feeling strong and positive today, but trust me it is not always this way! I reserve the right to flip out when the witch gets me :rotfl:
  • twigpig
    Options
    Hey butterflybabe, glad you're doing ok. Fingers crossed in your 2ww :)

Cherry, what a touching post. My thoughts will be with you on Monday. You can flip out whenever you need to.... ;)
    TTC #3..........
  • twigpig
    Options
    TTC thread

Two Week Wait (BFP Hopefuls)
    CD21 Zeni - 4 dpo
    CD22 ButterflyBabe - ? dpo
    CD?? Orange_Candle - 5 dpo
    CD24 kirtsypoos - 9 dpo
    CD32 sulphate - 14 dpo

"If in doubt - BD" Zone
    CD?? LinaT
    CD7 MrsNubs - awaiting ov
    CD9 athensgeorgia - awaiting ov
    CD16 twigpig - awaiting ov
    CD26 dragoneye454 - awaiting ov
    CD67 DSM348 - awaiting ov
    CD80 easilydistracted - Awaiting ov
    CD101 angel11 - Awaiting ov
    CD126 midget_1907 - Awaiting ov

"Wine and Chocolate" zone
    CD3 Chelle22

Those we haven't heard from in a while
    LittleMissGiggle
    (06.10.16)
    Slinky_Selina (26.10.16)

Those with * sometimes uses conceive plus/preseed.
    The names in blue has a link to their Fertility Friend chart.
    When posting updates, can you please do them in Magenta so it's easy to spot. This thread is all about support, so remember to click thanks on as many posts as you can! It makes us all feel loved.

For those posting on smartphones or tablets the code for magenta is
    ([ )COLOR="magenta"( ] )your text ( [ )/COLOR ( ] ) (lose the round bracket)

Please let me know if anything needs editing (including the zone you are in) and I will try to keep up.

Thread Graduates :T
    chickenmama 10/12/16
    PeppaCoin BFP 29/11/16
    Ratison BFP 05/11/16
    Newthrift BFP 20/10/16
    Snowscreamer BFP 15/10/16
    Firebird082 BFP 08/10/16
    Penguingirl BFP 24/09/16
    april87 BFP 22/09/16
    Keekee BFP 21/08/16
    Clarabell1984 BFP 21/7/16
    Cats2012 BFP 9/7/16