Alway's believe that something wonderful is about to happen!

Options

Comments

• pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Sorry to hear DD is being a diva. I feel your pain Xx

Thankyou, on a positive DS is being a sweetheart, just wish they would both be sweet at the same time:(
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Evening all.

Not a lot going on at the minute, Its been a NSD apeart from sending some ebay parcels but there covered so don't really count.

Finished my Mr M order this morning before work, used £9 off voucher + £5 match and m0re, stocked up on some cupboard bits and some meat for the freezer, so hopefully next week should be a low spend.

Payment received from a survey site so £8 sent to hols pot.

Both children have been good tonight, maybe my meltdown last night worked..............for now.
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • BEAT_THE_DEBT
    BEAT_THE_DEBT Posts: 2,219 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Hi what would you say were the best survey sites? Thanks :) x
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Hi what would you say were the best survey sites? Thanks :) x

Hi list of survey sites I use, I've listed the better ones in red.
    0nepoll.
    viewsbank.
    mysurvey.
    panelbase.
    pinecone.
    yougov.
    yoursaypays.
    myvoice.
    vervevoices.
    opinion outpost.
    opinionbar.
    isay.
    crowdology.
    harrispoll.
    askgfk.
    parentpanel.
    power of opinions.
    mindmovers.
    erewards.
    0nepoll+.
    just the answer.
    globaltestmarket.
    acxiom.
    opinion people.
    yourword.
    newvistalive.
  • BEAT_THE_DEBT
    BEAT_THE_DEBT Posts: 2,219 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    That is so nice of you to post. Thanks very much :) xx
  • chanie
    chanie Posts: 3,317 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks, that's really helpful. I'm on onepoll and yougov. I'm thinking of doing a couple more, but I'm not sure I can be bothered.
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Afternoon all.

Apologies for not posting, work has been horrible the last 2 days and to be honest I have felt so carp that I havn't wanted to come on a whinge, it's all because of one child and the fact he is a little bleep, problem is there is no support from higher up so it seems that the little bleep can hurl as much abuse (verbal and physical) at me and other children and we just have to take it because basically those that are supposed to be in the know don't actually know what to do with him and we are just supposed to manage him the best we can, I've been in tears and have started looking for a new job, there isn't much around in what I do at the minute, but to be honest I am just going to apply for everything and anything because I can't go on like this.

Onwards and upwards - money is slow and i'm watching every penny, I've listed a couple more items on£bay and have an item finishing today which will bring in a few pounds, I have done so well not spending this week and thinking about everything, did spend 21p yesterday on 2 bananas for work and I took the money out of the change jar. Mr M shop coming today, should come in around £65.

We have all been taking packed lunches to work/school, I took jkt spud a couple of times as I just cook them the night before whilst oven is on anyway and then heat up the next day at, cheap and easy.

Shoes arrived from sh0ezone, both pairs are great and fit perfectly, they will probably only last the summer but for £10 I can't complain.

Hope everyone is ok.
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    £bay sale - £9.35 sent to hols pot.
  • chanie
    chanie Posts: 3,317 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Sorry to read that you aren't getting the support you need at work. I think that looking for something else is the best thing you can do. I often meet with staff at work who are unhappy and I always think to myself 'if you are so unhappy, why stay?'.

Still, on a more positive note, your savings are doing really well and you've got new shoes to look forward too wearing.
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Morning all. Back to being positive and had a chat with the universe.

Mr M order came yesterday and cupboards are bursting, I had ordered a few items that were being discontinued such as pasta sauce for 21p, character cake mixes 24p and a couple of other bits and because they were so cheap I ordered several, anyway they were out of stock and sent me excellent substitutes and still charged me the same:D. I then received a call from customer services apologising for so many substitutions and was I happy with them (which I was) and that they were sending me a £10 voucher as an apology. Fantastic service from Mr M, Mr T and Mr A need to take note. I also received a packet of flamed grilled chicken breast meat to try as it is a new product and this was free. So I used a £9 off a £70 spend voucher, £5 match and more voucher, received free product, excellent substitutes and still paid low price and a £10 voucher off next shop because there were substitutes, go Mr M :j.

Next weeks shop should be a low top up shop as I have a 2 week meal plan, I do need to pick up carrots tomorrow as I forgot to order them.

I baked flapjack yesterday but its nearly all gone, so will make some cup cakes later, lamb leg steaks out of freezer for tea tonight.

Small TT made of 59p, £bay item ending later which should bring in a couple of pounds, have some surveys to catch up on as well.

Up early this morning as last night I realised that the 3rd series of Nashville was on N0w tv, so i'm up watching as DH is at work and he hates it.

Have a good day.x,
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure