• TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    I got my Kellogg's today for Shopmium.

Now down to £2 a box.

There must only be 4 bowlfuls in it:o

Just as well it was free.

I stood ages wondering which flavour to buy. I think my brain is on a go slow:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Please check your app is working, another of mine has stopped working overnight.

I got a new topped up sim from Amazone yesterday as you suggested and this eventually arrived this afternoon - at least it was paid for from my Amazone funds rather than real money (although Amazone funds are real money :) )

OH though he was going to be Ok as he has just got a new phone and he has been through all the business of moving the apps etc. This morning though OHs 000002 app also went south so I had to top his app up - went online and created an account.

Just have to remember to switch sims and make a call in the next 6 months - maybe one of the premium numbers not covered by my own threesim.

I suppose it had to come eventually - the need to have a topped up 0002 sim - sadly you have to pay for your pleasures in this life . But the top up costs will be soon recovered - our neroes hot chocolates are £3.10 each and the loyalty stamps are worth 30p towards the free ones.
    Also my fresh new app still had the free H&B free charcoal toothpaste so we got that after the Tuesday outing. Within a few weeks we will be back in profit.

I just have to be online now at the exact moment the free biscuits go live tomorrow :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    In the post today:)

Est!e Lauder Foundation

Gillette razor with £4 off coupon for blades. It'll go in the Christmas stocking box:)

E31_E2606-_BE7_B-4915-9_E93-_C2_F42_C7_F34_F0.jpg

I also got the foundation - brilliant for the holiday make up bag.

Also I got the Taste Inc fridge filler free voucher I won from twitter a few days ago - valid until the end of December so I am going to wait until Errant son is home on leave.
    Its on the COS list but even so its better got when someone is home to eat them.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    Forumite
    An update on Ronnies trip to the vet this afternoon - a month on the meds for an over active thyroid. Our vet took another blood test - vile needle so its not wonder the poor cat struggled.
    Last time they shaved a huge patch of his black silky fur from his neck and its only just starting to grow again - looks awful but at least it meant he didn't have to be shaved this time.

Anyway the meds have worked wonders and his thyroid levels are now back in the average zone and his weight has increased.

So we came away with a huge bottle of meds, more than 3 times the last one and we don't have to take him back now for another 3 months - although I will try and co -inside it with the annual jabs visit
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    DM....you around?
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    zippydooda wrote: »

:rotfl:

Have we drank all the asda stuff yet?

That question isn't only aimed at zippy:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • nettiebobs
    nettiebobs Posts: 344 Forumite
    I got my Kellogg's today for Shopmium.

Now down to £2 a box.

There must only be 4 bowlfuls in it:o

Just as well it was free.

I stood ages wondering which flavour to buy. I think my brain is on a go slow:rotfl:
    :rotfl: I was doing exactly the same thing this morning. I plumped for the cranberry sultana and spelt.
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :)

That sister had a PET scan on Thursday. She has been called down for the results today :eek:
    Hoping it is good news :A

Hugs to you snap xx

Tweets glad your seeing some action, you deserve some peace xx

Does anyone know anything about early stage arthritis please ? In the hip area. Is it worth taking cod liver oil or anything. Doctor said not :(. Is there anything anyone is doing to ease it ?. Tia xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • mhoc
    Forumite
    Also tomorrow is all change day again as OH is going back to work.

He had a very bad few months when things were gradually becoming very stressful at work and as a result he started to get flashbacks - which he didn't tell me about at first but when he did I said it sounded like PTSD.
    He went to the Drs and that's exactly what he said it was PTSD brought on by stress.

(Inevitably he has had more than his fair share of "incidents" at work over his career. In the olden days there was no counselling or guidance or protocols, you just went back to work again next day. It takes its toll)

Anyway he is back to work tomorrow so we will see how things go. I think he has found it an eye opener being at home with me - he has seem the chaos, bedlam and mayhem that ensues in the daytime and in the midst of this was Errant son getting prepared to go off for his phase 1 training
    By the time he usually strolls home from work home is an oasis of calm and tranquillity :rotfl:

And incidentally I've had a glimpse of what it will be like eventually when he retires - not that I will ever retire myself. Instead I will be running a guest house for the befuddled and bewildered :rotfl:
  • mhoc
    Forumite
    :rotfl:

Have we drank all the asda stuff yet?

That question isn't only aimed at zippy:rotfl:

no I still have villa marie left :T - OH seems to be taking the pledge again - he even sniffs when I have a Happy Down even though I top up with a glass of ice and sparkling water ...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure