Slimming for Santa - Slimming World Support Thread 2017

Comments

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Morning all

Thank you for not kicking me up the proverbal - as my consultant told me I should remember how far I've come....I do - the credit card is taking a bashing from all the new clothes I'm buying lol!

On a serious note, whilst I didn't want to get to target before Christmas I was hoping to have at least hit 4.5 stones - well that isn't going to happen now especially as I've only got two WIs before I go away.

So I think the plan will be to try to lose what I can before I go away but not have a blow out whilst I'm away ...I will even take my gym kit (and use it!) and then in the New Year look to get some 1:1 guidance whether it be with James Smith (he's very straight talking isn't he lol) or a real live person.

So as they say onwards & upwards!

If I lost 4.5 stone I would be :D:D:D:D.

Enjoy and celebrate x

kathrynha wrote: »
    Today's plan for me is to try to not be too off plan. Feeling naff, feeling like eating everything bad, feeling down :(

Special dodgy hugs x
    :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

That is you in the middle of me and bubbs xxxx

bubbs wrote: »
    Evening all :D
    A measly 1/2lb off for me, i am so disappointed , dont know what to do anymore :(
    Well done to all the losers:T:T
    Kathryn hope you feel a bit better soon x

Some people are just not happy....... you have had a loss and should be pleased....:T:T:T:T:T:T

Could some kind soul tell me what syns there are in sugar free polos. A person bought me a pack specially..... I ate them all and now have wind! Terrible wind!!! and think I may have had hundreds of syns!!!!!

:D:D:D:D
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,915 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Nestle Polo Mints, Sugar Free (per tube) 4
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Kathryn - you really are doing fab. That 10lb will come off. Don't be too hard on yourself Hun

Bubbs - it's 1/2 in the right direction. Slow and steady wins the race - if that was every week it's 2 stone a year

Does any one know what meat feast calzone from Frankish and bennies is? Blooming bargains drove me in. Was rather nice but dread the syns :/
    I know but been so good last 2 weeks and half a bleeding pound!
    Cant find the feast calzone on the app
    If I lost 4.5 stone I would be :D:D:D:D.

Enjoy and celebrate x

Special dodgy hugs x
    :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

That is you in the middle of me and bubbs xxxx

Some people are just not happy....... you have had a loss and should be pleased....:T:T:T:T:T:T

Could some kind soul tell me what syns there are in sugar free polos. A person bought me a pack specially..... I ate them all and now have wind! Terrible wind!!! and think I may have had hundreds of syns!!!!!

:D:D:D:D

But im not pleased i worked really hard the last 2 weeks, for what? 1/2lb:mad: feel like having a massive blow out:eek:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,241 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Delighted to report 2 1/2 off.
    This is unheard for me to loose or M every week for something like 10 weeks.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Keep going bubbs.
    We can do this :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• bubbs
    beanielou wrote: »
    :j:j:j:j well done
    Keep going bubbs.
    We can do this :)

Suppose i will keep going, dont stop me feeling totally peed off:o
  • bubbs wrote: »
    Nestle Polo Mints, Sugar Free (per tube) 4

That is rather good... but I really do not recommend them at all...:(:(:(:(:(

Just remember you are getting closer to the target weight (you will already be in the ideal range) so weight loss is slower, and you are probably either storing a weight loss... or need a poo!

Well done skinny mini x
  • beanielou
    That is rather good... but I really do not recommend them at all...:(:(:(:(:(

Just remember you are getting closer to the target weight (you will already be in the ideal range) so weight loss is slower, and you are probably either storing a weight loss... or need a poo!

Well done skinny mini x

If only :rotfl::rotfl:

• beanielou wrote: »
    If only :rotfl::rotfl:

2 stone 2 lbs loss..... skinny!
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Evening all
    I’ve been horrifically lazy today! Was up early to get OH up for work and phone the doctors surgery for an appointment. Now when you ring you get a message saying you have to tell the receptionist why you want an appointment and they decide whether you can have an appointment or not! Luckily I’m not easily embarrassed :D I was given a nice early appointment and got sorted quickly with a prescription for a nice big bottle of liquid dynamite as I call it :D and I was pleased to find out it is in fact syn free :rotfl: I came home and waited for my lovely new wide neck flask to arrive from Amazon, which it did promptly thankfully. My plans of going to the library soon went astray when I fell asleep :D I’m at the rugby tomorrow night- I know it’s going to be a cold one when I’ve packed all three of my blanket scarves, my mini hot water bottle, my new flask and a shed load of tea bags :rotfl: No snow yet and I hope it blinking well stays that way- OH is at work tomorrow morning and if there’s even a threat of snow Arriva stop the buses through my village :mad:
    SP day today- there’s absolutely pitifully little in the house, I mean virtually nothing until OH gets paid tomorrow and I get my PIP on Saturday- so I’ve been rifling through the freezer and cupboards :D
    B: HEXB HiFi x 2, Apple, pear, decaf coffee (just the tiniest drop of milk)
    L: 2 x bowls of Speedy ‘Heinz’ soup, 2 crackerbreads (2 syns) NAS Vimto
    T: Salt and chilli Quorn made with 2 x bags cauliflower rice, onions, peppers, Quorn pieces and spices. I added extra chilli, garlic and a couple of spoons of sweet chilli sauce (1.5 syns) to give it a bit of extra kick. Fab lolly (4) hot NAS Vimto
    S: HEXB bran flakes with HEXA topped with two satsumas, bag of Aldi salt and shake crisps (6.5 syns) flavoured tea
    Syns: 14
    Night all x
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure