Alway's believe that something wonderful is about to happen!

Comments

• Sun_Addict wrote: »
    I bet you got loads for £71 though :) I think our local Mr Al is more expensive than the city centre one because it's on the cusp of a quite wealthy area. Depends what you're buying though, obviously the super 6 are universal.

Have great week :)

Hi SA, super 6 are a must to keep costs down we go through loads of fruit and veg. Seem to buy lots of milk, cereal, cheeses and yoghurts i'm basically feeding 4 adults and 1 has a very heavy manual job and then a very hungry sporty teenage boy, so it's no wonder my shopping bill is big, but did get loads. I daren't do a big food shop anywhere else I dread to think what it would cost in Mr S.
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • Morning,quick update.

A few £bay sales last night, have got some packaged up and will take to PO today, a couple I will pack tonight and send Tuesday.

Checked banking and everything looking ok, will go through it properly tonight and make sure it's all tickerty boo, worried I've missed something out again.

Small to do list -

Post £bay parcels.
    Wrap remaining 2 parcels.
    List on £bay.
    Bake (did none over weekend).
    Ironing.
    Sort bus pass form for DC.

Have a good Monday.x.
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Have a lovely day :) x
  • Morning.

Exhausted this morning, couldn't get to sleep last night and I have no idea why!

Busy day at work today,but i'm counting down to the summer hols 5 weeks and 3 days and then 6 weeks off :j.

CB has hit bank account so will pay some bills tonight and sort out finances, DH is out tonight so going to get on with some jobs, have a bath and hopefully an early night.

To do list -

Post DH £bay parcels.
    Bake (might get DD to do this).
    Ironing.
    £bay relists.
    DC SCHOOL PASSES .
    Packed lunches.

Have a good day.x.

• To do list -

Post DH £bay parcels. done
    Bake (might get DD to do this).failed, bought doughnuts.
    Ironing.done some
    £bay relists.done
    DC SCHOOL PASSES .done
    Packed lunches.done

Have a good day.x.

Evening, few jobs done today. Also caught up with some surveys.

I really need to go through finances, but so tired this evening, might try and get up early and get it sorted.
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    pennywisepoundstupid Posts: 5,975 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 14 June 2017 at 6:45PM
    Morning diary.

Not much to update really. Only Wednesday i'm ready for the weekend!

Checked finances this morning so feeling a bit more on top of things, paid some bills and now only have 1 CC to pay and DD goes out end of month and a DD to go out for contact lenses,together its £65, I have £45 left in fuel budget and £150 left in grocery pot. Means that any extra income can start going into saving pot.
    Had an email reminding me to do meter readings, thats a job for tonight when DH is home and climb into the cupboard of soom under the stairs.

No £bay sales, which also means no trips to PO, need to retake some photos for a couple of items, rushed the photos as it was late and i was tired but wanted to get items listed to use the £1 max fee offer I had, will try and do this tonight.

Todays list-

Packed lunches.done.
    £bay photos.
    washing/ironing.
    Find driving licence.
    Meter readingsdone
    Bake.

Hope everyone has a good day.
  • Morning.

Quick update before I get dressed and go to a1di.

Everything seems to be ticking along nicely. finances are ok and I have grocery and fuel money put to one side, which should be enough to see us through the month.

Lots of jobs around the house to be done this weekend and I also have some bits to do for work, this will change in September as having a bit of a change around and hopefully I won't be bringing work home.

£bay has been slow last few days and not made any sales, fingers crossed it will pick up, I have a couple of bits to list this weekend.

Feeling a bit of a failure as not got what I wanted saved for this month, still no furniture for DS, garden isn't finished and nothing in emergency pot, Next month I need to start putting money away for new school uniform and both children are away for a few days on various school trips that they need things for and also money to take with them.

In laws are coming over for tea tomorrow as it is Father's day, its always a bitter sweet day as DC and DH all want to celebrate and rightly so but for me its sad as its a reminder that my dad is no longer here with us.

To do list-

a1di shop.
    washing.
    ironing.
    £bay listings.
    tidy house.
    Work reports.
    Bake.
    sort dogs/pony/chickens.
    DC homework.

Meal plan-

Sat- fishcakes, chips & salad
    Sun - (FD Meal) HM kievs, new pots and salad - choc brownies/apple crumble.
    Mon- sausage, egg, H browns and beans.
    Tue- Spag bol & G bread.
    Wed - Jkt spuds & ? (left over bolognaise, tuna, beans/cheese).
    Thurs - HM pizza & veggie sticks.
    Fri - ?????? omelette &salad/scrambled eggs & toast, leftovers.

Have a great day.x.
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    pennywisepoundstupid Posts: 5,975 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 20 June 2017 at 7:42PM
    Morning.

Busy few days and this weather is lovely, long may it continue.

Sat and looked through finances yesterday evening and also tried to predict finances for next couple of months as summer holidays are looming and kids need entertaining and although we try and do free/low spend days we would like to have a 2 day break somewhere, maybe York, Chester or Liverpool, need to discuss it with the kids and make a decision on what we want to do. So have pushed any house DIY to one side, we will still decorate in the summer hols but just use the paint we have white/magnolia to freshen up the house and concentrate on making memories with the ever growing children. DH also transferred £200 to savings for emergency fund so at least there is something there just in case.
    Sig has been updated with new goals and as we have decided to go away end of August we will hopefully have plenty of time to save for everything.

Had an ok few days with £bay and made £50. I have spent this on some school uniform and ordered DS 3 pairs of trousers and school shirts for both children as M&S currently have 20% off, also ordered to store to save postage, Total was £58. rest of school uniform has to come from school uniform shop as need to have logo's on them. I'm just thankful neither of them need blazers as these are roughly £50 each:eek:.

Meal plan has been a bit hit and miss with the warm weather, nobody is hungry, nobody wanted sausage last night, DD has a cheese salad, DH and DS had pizza and salad and I had a sandwich. Havn't bothered getting mince out of freezer for a spag bol tonight as don't think any one will want it. I have some sausage meat so going to make sausage rolls to have with salad and coleslaw/garlic bread.

TO do list-

Wrap £bay parcels.done
    Post £bay parcels.done
    make packed lunches.done
    Make sausage rolls.done
    Bake.
    Laundry.done
    Ironing.
    Go through DS uniform and list outgrown on £bay.
    Discuss summer plans with DC.done, need to speak to inlaws about dog sitting.

Have a good day.x.
  • mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Evening Pennywise,

Were the same with the meals... tonight was supposed to be a roast beef :eek:!!! Think il save that for when it cools down a bit!!

Yay to the £50 you have made on eBay, thats brill.

Cannot believe the summer holidays are just around the corner!! xx
    Mummytogirls x

• Evening Pennywise,

Were the same with the meals... tonight was supposed to be a roast beef :eek:!!! Think il save that for when it cools down a bit!!

Yay to the £50 you have made on eBay, thats brill.

Cannot believe the summer holidays are just around the corner!! xx

Hi Mummy.

Just over 4 weeks until we break up, cannot wait for a nice long break, I bet you are the same?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure