Pure Planet reviews: add your feedback

Options

Comments

• PurePlanet
    PurePlanet Posts: 199 Organisation Representative
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Al_Ross wrote: »
    No issues here. The App has always worked fine for me on my I Phone 5.
    A higher payment during the winter makes perfect sense to me as in the summer time most folk have their heating off and use very little gas.

I will be staying with Pure Planet, no complaints at all.

Thanks for taking the time to post this Al
    Great to hear you're enjoying being with us :j
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Marc @ Pure Planet
    Verified Company
    I am a verified representative of Pure Planet. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the Verified Companies list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
  • Mr_Audio
    Options
    Got a quote from Pure Planet recently, decided not to move forward as I'm not convinced about customer service being handled exclusively by an app, would like to see other secondary options.

Anyway, just missed a call, voicemail is from 'Cory' at Pure Planet chasing me up on why I haven't moved forward. Not impressed because:

1) When originally getting the quote, I definitely did not check the 'Yes, keep me informed' marketing box, so I should not be receiving any follow up calls like this, especially in GDPR times.

2 I can't be the only person to find it ironic that a company that offers no customer service phone number is happily using the phone to make direct marketing calls.

Apparently Cory is going to 'be in touch'. I wonder how I can 'unsubscribe' from any further marketing calls from this lot? I don't have the app on my phone, so 'wotbot' isn't an option. The email I received with my quote is a 'no reply' one. There was no 'unsubscribe' link in the email.
  • arsenalboy
    Options
    Marc

I want to switch and have downloaded the App onto my IPAD which is running the latest software version IOS 10.3.3.

Went through quidco compare and accepted the price and received confirmation direct from Pure Planet. Clicked the link in the email and entered everything into your App including my direct debit details. Clinked the final box to confirm all okay, the little circle goes round and round and after 10 or 15 mins of achieving nothing crashes.

When I load the App again it just asks me to go to my inbox again.

I tried using your Bot but it couldn't help and said it would pass the problem onto the team.

As you appear to be a real person I thought I would contact you here to sort a way forward!
  • beardiedog
    Options
    Mr_Audio wrote: »
    Got a quote from Pure Planet recently, decided not to move forward as I'm not convinced about customer service being handled exclusively by an app, would like to see other secondary options.

Anyway, just missed a call, voicemail is from 'Cory' at Pure Planet chasing me up on why I haven't moved forward. Not impressed because:

1) When originally getting the quote, I definitely did not check the 'Yes, keep me informed' marketing box, so I should not be receiving any follow up calls like this, especially in GDPR times.

2 I can't be the only person to find it ironic that a company that offers no customer service phone number is happily using the phone to make direct marketing calls.

Apparently Cory is going to 'be in touch'. I wonder how I can 'unsubscribe' from any further marketing calls from this lot? I don't have the app on my phone, so 'wotbot' isn't an option. The email I received with my quote is a 'no reply' one. There was no 'unsubscribe' link in the email.

Block the number?
  • PurePlanet
    Options

Hi Mr Audio
    As I don't know who you are, the simplest way is to reply to the first email to say you're not interested in joining, and not to call.
    Thanks for checking us out, and perhaps we will welcome you to Pure Planet in the future?

Marc @ Pure Planet
    Verified Company
    I am a verified representative of Pure Planet. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the Verified Companies list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
  • PurePlanet
    edited 25 September 2018 at 3:51PM
    Options
    arsenalboy wrote: »
    Marc

I want to switch and have downloaded the App onto my IPAD which is running the latest software version IOS 10.3.3.

Went through quidco compare and accepted the price and received confirmation direct from Pure Planet. Clicked the link in the email and entered everything into your App including my direct debit details. Clinked the final box to confirm all okay, the little circle goes round and round and after 10 or 15 mins of achieving nothing crashes.

When I load the App again it just asks me to go to my inbox again.

I tried using your Bot but it couldn't help and said it would pass the problem onto the team.

As you appear to be a real person I thought I would contact you here to sort a way forward!

Hi Arsenal Boy
    Great to hear you're keen on switching to Pure Planet.
    Yep, I am a real person!
    Sending a message to our Member services team is the best course of action.
    It's not a live-chat service though, they will get back to you in two working days.
    They'll be able to look at your account and get this sorted for you.

Marc @ Pure Planet

Update at 3.50pm
    I've just been speaking to our tech team about this.
    They're aware of what's causing this iPad issue.
    If you're using an iPad 4 running iOS10 then the 'back' button and the confirm switch button are misaligned. What this means is that when confirming switch the app is also trying to send you back to the previous screen.
    This will be fixed in our next app update, which is scheduled for next week.
    Sorry for the hassle, a fix is on its way!
    Verified Company
  • Mr_Audio
    Options
    PurePlanet wrote: »
    As I don't know who you are, the simplest way is to reply to the first email to say you're not interested in joining, and not to call.

Hi Marc
    You mean the email that is from 'no-reply@pureplanet'? So by 'no reply' you actually mean 'we'll receive it, but we won't reply to it'?

Can you confirm if it's company policy to call people who have indicated they do not want to receive marketing calls?
  • jimmy102
    Options
    Hi, I'm very interested in joining Pure Planet but wanted to clarify the summer/winter difference in direct debit. Will it be possible to amend my direct debit to be a flat amount for the 12 months after I switch rather than pay a summer amount and a winter amount? To be honest it could make all the difference in my decision to switch!
  • PurePlanet
    Options
    Hi Marc
    You mean the email that is from 'no-reply@pureplanet'? So by 'no reply' you actually mean 'we'll receive it, but we won't reply to it'?

Can you confirm if it's company policy to call people who have indicated they do not want to receive marketing calls?

Hi Mr Audio
    Yes, reply to that email please.
    I passing on this feedback to our marketing team
    Thank you

Marc @ Pure Planet
    Verified Company
  • PurePlanet
    Options
    jimmy102 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm very interested in joining Pure Planet but wanted to clarify the summer/winter difference in direct debit. Will it be possible to amend my direct debit to be a flat amount for the 12 months after I switch rather than pay a summer amount and a winter amount? To be honest it could make all the difference in my decision to switch!

Hi jimmy102
    Great to hear that you're interested in joining Pure Planet :j
    It's not possible to change the Direct Debits to a flat amount.
    As we don't have fixed term contracts or charge exit fees, averaging payments over 12 months could cause Members to build up very high credits or debits, depending on the time of year they join.
    That's why we take a little less in the warmer months, and a little more in the cooler months.

Hope that helps!
    Marc @ Pure Planet
    Verified Company
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback