New Wirless Alarm Quote

Hello

I've just had a quote for a new wireless alarm system and I'm not sure if its a fair Price.
What do you think?

Pyronix Enforcer control panel :
3 x Radio Contact
5 x infrared Sensors
2 x vibration Sensors
2 x setting/unsettling Fobs

Total Installation cost: £813.88 + vat
Plus £25.00 per Year for Mobile cloud alerting

I was also quoted for a Lightsys Panel with the above @ Installation cost £929.00 + vat

Do you think this is a good alarm to go for at a good price?

Thanks In advanced Marc

Comments

• Hi Marc, I have been researching a similar system and had the following quote from a recommended local supplier for the installation of an Enforcer Wireless Alarm System.

x1 Magnetic Door Contacts
    x1 Control Panel with sounder
    x2 Proximity Fobs
    x1 Active Siren
    x1 Dummy box
    x4 motion detectors

£560 inc VAT supply and fit also including decommission of existing very old wired alarm system.

includes 12 months call out and parts

SSAIB installer

We would just use the app and replace the batteries ourselves after the first year service

My main priorities are to deter intruders and to not be a nuisance neighbour! If we did go for an annual service it would be £65 per annum but if this is a good system, I would prefer to deal with any problems ad hoc.

That does seem to make your quote look good! Does anyone have any advice or recommendations based on my quote?
  • Alarm quotations have to be like for like to compare.

You also have to be aware that some systems are very cheap, these sometimes reflect the level of support and the quality of the install or in some cases you will find that cheaper alternatives are used.

for example you would expect to pay more for a dual tech or tri tech detector than you would for a standard PIR wireless or hardwired.

Always ask for a detailed invoice with the full part name or code included so you know exactly what you are getting.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure