Is M&S not giving cashback on TCB at the moment?

Does anyone know if Marks & Spencer have stopped giving cashback at the moment for clothing, home etc on Topcashback? I see they still do for M&S Ireland but, for the first time ever, I see it's not available to choose on Topcashback. :(
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."

Comments

• SMCG
    SMCG Posts: 87 Forumite
    Hi. Quidco is giving 1% back. Complete Savings is 10% back. I got a statement insert giving 20% off these departments with a coupon so they may have cut back their cashback whilst this offer is going on.
  • ailey
    ailey Posts: 3,184 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    antrobus wrote: »

Thanks for this information. Still not showing as available on TCB unless for food, cards etc but not clothing/home although it is showing for Ireland. First time in heaps of years that M&S have not offered cashback. Maybe while they have a sale on, they are going to remove the clothing/home cashback.

Thanks for the Imutual link. I only knew of Topcashback and Quidco but wasn't aware there were other cashback sites. I'll have a look at that and hopefully join to be able to compare cashback offers when shopping. Much appreciated! :T
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
  • ailey
    ailey Posts: 3,184 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    SMCG wrote: »
    Hi. Quidco is giving 1% back. Complete Savings is 10% back. I got a statement insert giving 20% off these departments with a coupon so they may have cut back their cashback whilst this offer is going on.

Thanks for your help. I used to belong to Quidco a long time ago but just tend to stick with Topcashback but I must investigate other cashback sites now. :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure