MK5 (2005) VW Golf 2.0 TDI coolant capacity?

13»

Comments

• Mercdriver wrote: »
    That's not true and you know it. I have pitched in with help more than once and I didn't see the attitude you showed in this thread in the ones you attacked. That's why I spoke out. You were downright rude.
    No i'm afraid that i don't know it.

There's a small (thankfully) number of people & when i see their name as having responded on my thread my face is instantly :doh:because i know that their response is going to be unhelpful, they simply wont answer the question, they'll try to derail the thread, they'll be picking at God knows what insignificant matters & they'll just basically have an issue with the thread or me in general which just makes me wonder why they don't just move on to the next thread, but hey ho.

You are one of the people on that list.

I see your name & i think oh here we go again then. I open up the thread & 99% of the time i'm right. Very rare do i open up & am like wow well that surprised me i thought they were going to be an idiot but they've actually been quite helpful.

So to recap...

If someone comes & answers my question & they're helpful & they can communicate like a normal person then i will be extremely grateful & will reply in such a way.

If they want to ignore my question, make a deal out of nothing, be condescending because surely i should've been born all-knowing & just be all round unhelpful then best believe i will be 'downright rude'.
  • Mercdriver
    Mercdriver Posts: 3,898
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Oh you mean, when someone tells you what you want to hear, I get it. :beer:
  • Mercdriver
    Forumite
    edited 12 September 2018 at 1:34AM
    And you pay dealer prices do you?

If you're going to be a !!!!!! then there's an X in the top right for you.

Or are you going to say you're on a Mac? :rotfl:
    Well we got there in the end then didn't we :T

I used this search term https://www.google.com/search?q=mk5+golf+2.0+tdi+140+coolant+capacity&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b I think "mk5 golf 2.0 tdi 140 coolant capacity" is a perfectly acceptable search term.

Maybe i pulled the wrong links but the ones i clicked on the back of that search were "i think...." "maybe..." etc.

These two responses were what got me. The poster found out your answer for you, you didn't thank him at all, either by pressing the thank you button or by saying thank you. All you could come up was a rude sarcastic response. Like I said, grow up.

This forum isn't here to serve you, you know, in spite of your regular bombings of posts.
    Oh you mean, when someone tells you what you want to hear, I get it. :beer:
    I'm not sure what "it" is but i'm glad you get it.

"It" certainly isn't what you say it is though. I can handle perfectly well being told anything. What i take exception to is how things are told when they're done in a !!!!!! way, which leads me on to your next quote...

Mercdriver wrote: »
    These two responses were what got me. The poster found out your answer for you, you didn't thank him at all, either by pressing the thank you button or by saying thank you. All you could come up was a rude sarcastic response. Like I said, grow up.

This forum isn't here to serve you, you know, in spite of your regular bombings of posts.
    Yeah you're right i didn't. Allow me to put my side across as to why...

Scroll right back to where that poster jumped in on the thread. "Ring a dealer then".

Yeah no tihs sherlock like i never thought of that, like i've never been in touch with one, and you just know how this would've been said if it'd been a face-to-face conversation. Dripping with condescending tones.

"Oh but you don't know that, maybe they were being genuine, genuinely helpful"

yeah pull the other one. I wasn't born yesterday. I can spot sarcasm & condescending tones on this forum easily enough now, so if that's the game they want to play....
  • Mercdriver
    Forumite
    I'm not sure what "it" is but i'm glad you get it.

"It" certainly isn't what you say it is though. I can handle perfectly well being told anything. What i take exception to is how things are told when they're done in a !!!!!! way, which leads me on to your next quote...

Yeah you're right i didn't. Allow me to put my side across as to why...

Scroll right back to where that poster jumped in on the thread. "Ring a dealer then".

Yeah no tihs sherlock like i never thought of that, like i've never been in touch with one, and you just know how this would've been said if it'd been a face-to-face conversation. Dripping with condescending tones.

"Oh but you don't know that, maybe they were being genuine, genuinely helpful"

yeah pull the other one. I wasn't born yesterday. I can spot sarcasm & condescending tones on this forum easily enough now, so if that's the game they want to play....

Tone is incredibly difficult to pick up.

Also some people may give you some attitude back, but then come forward with something useful. They are entitled to some thanks if you have any polite bones in your body.

You are ignorant as well as childish. And you think you are an expert on picking out tone on the interweb, which makes you either naîve or arrogant. I know which of those I will pick.

You constantly ask questions and I rarely see you thank anyone, so it's nothing to do with other's tone, it's just that you are a rude, ungrateful twonk.
    Tone is incredibly difficult to pick up.

Also some people may give you some attitude back, but then come forward with something useful. They are entitled to some thanks if you have any polite bones in your body.

You are ignorant as well as childish. And you think you are an expert on picking out tone on the interweb, which makes you either naîve or arrogant. I know which of those I will pick.

You constantly ask questions and I rarely see you thank anyone, so it's nothing to do with other's tone, it's just that you are a rude, ungrateful twonk.
    Absolute nonsense. It may be difficult for you but not me. When it's obvious it's obvious, end of story.

They may give attitude but then come with something useful so i should say thanks? I'd rather they didn't bother. I couldn't give a monkeys what you think because every post you make shows me how wrong you are. I never start a thread with attitude towards anyone and i'm perfectly capable of keeping it that way throughout. I would actually prefer it. I don't want to come here & play nonsense tennis though i'm quite capable of it. When people start acting up though for some reason they never actually say why. What caused them to do that because i never start acting up with them though like i said, i do respond to people how they are with me.

Yes i do constantly ask questions. It's mainly why i'm here. It's the best way to find things out.

As for you rarely seeing me thank others well i'd say that's because you're more interested in picking apart my posts so you don't have time to notice. There's plenty of threads where i give thanks to others. If you're upset i've never given you thanks then you should know why by now :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure